1. Mixed use Building in Tacoma, WA: 14,011 SF mixed-use 3-story building completed in 2004 near Tacoma Dome. 100% leased to 4 tenants; 3 commercial and 1 residential. NOI $187K/yr. $2.495M. 7.5% cap.
2. Strip Mall in Bixby, OK: 6578 SF strip center built in 2008 on 1.67 ac lot in growing and affluent Tulsa metro with AHI of $121K/yr in 3 miles ring. 100% NNN leased to 2 regional tenants Jimmy’s Egg and Rex’s Chicken with new leases. Both tenants spent a total of $1.1M in renovation in 2017. NOI $158K/yr. $2.26M. 7% cap.
3. Office Building in Peachtree City, GA: 13,376 SF multi-tenant office building constructed in 2004 on 1.33 ac lot in high income Atlanta suburbs with AHI of $94K/yr in 1 mile ring. NOI $134K/yr. $1.695M. 7.9% cap.
4. Pizza Hut in Milwaukee, WI: 1829 SF Pizza Hut restaurant on .36 ac lot. 15 yrs NNN lease with 5 yrs left to Wisconsin Hospitality Group operating 82 Pizza Hut and Applebee’s restaurants. NOI $76K/yr. $1.021M. 7.5% cap.
5. Dollar General in Springfield, IL: 13,709 SF Dollar General on 1.57 acres lot. Property renovated in 2009. 100% NNN- with 6+ yrs left. NOI $90K/yr. $1.058M. 8.5% cap.
6. Family Dollar in El Paso, TX: 9180 SF Family Dollar store built in 2004 on .83 acres lot. 100% NNN- till Dec 2022. NOI $71K/yr. $993K. 7.2% cap.
7. KFC restaurant in Baton Rouge, LA: 3200 SF KFC built in 1994 on .58 acres lot. 100% NNN lease till 2027 to a tenant with 7 locations. NOI $71K with 1.5% annual rent bumps. $1.1M. 6.46% cap.
8. Shopping Center in Las Vegas, NV: 45,240 SF shopping center built in 1998 on 4.31 acres lot at an intersection of 2 major arteries. Shadow anchored by Smith’s Food & Drug and Walgreens. 87% NNN leased to 16 tenants including: Great Clips, GNC, Metro PCS, H&R Block, and KFC. Current NOI $950K/yr. $13.1M. 7.25% cap. Upside potential when fully leased.
9. Office Building in Las Vegas, NV: 87,095 SF 2-story office building constructed in 2002 on 8.37 acres lot. 96% leased to 4 tenants including Nevada Title (owned by First American Financial Group, S&P BBB-), Centen Corp. (S&P BB+). NOI $1.562M. $21.5M. 7.27% cap.