|Daily 10 Best Commercial Properties|
1. Retail Center in Lake Zurich, IL: 9680 SF retail center built in 2004 on 1.28 ac lot in a growing and affluent neighborhood with an AHI of $159K/yr in a 3 mile radius. Along busy retail corridor and close to Walmart, Costco. 83% NNN leased to Sherwin Williams, Domino’s and Lacey’s Place, a legal gambling cafe. Actual NOI $149K/yr. $2.13M. 7% actual cap.
2. TitleMax in Hemet, CA: 2400 SF newly renovated single-tenant retail building on .62 ac lot in growing Riverside County. Adjacent to shopping centers with Marshalls, Target, Ross Dress for Less and Smart & Final Extra. 100% absolute NNN lease with 6 yrs left. NOI $90K/yr. $1.44M. 6.25% cap.
3. Retail Center in Fair Oaks, CA: 16,404 SF well maintained retail center at a busy signalized corner location in growing Sacramento suburbs. 77% NNN leased. Actual NOI $157K/yr. $2.39M. 6.60% actual cap. Upside potential when fully leased.
4. Retail Center in Fontana, CA: 6126 SF retail center built in 2008 on over 1 ac corner lot in growing San Bernardino County. 100% NNN leased. NOI $104K/yr. $1.495M. 7% cap.
5. Retail Center in Lynwood, CA: 11,240 SF well maintained retail center on .90 ac lot in densely populated Los Angeles area with over 900,000 residents in a 5 mile ring. Good tenant mix. NOI $208K/yr. $3.28M. 6.35% cap.
6. Rapid Fired Pizza in Kettering, OH: 3608 SF single-tenant retail building completed in 1999 on nearly 1 ac outparcel to Kroger grocery in Dayton suburbs. Across from Sears Outlet and Dollar Tree. 10 yrs absolute NNN ground lease (land for sale, tenant owns the building). NOI $90K/yr. $1.25M. 7.20% cap.
7. Retail Center in Spring, TX: 10,055 SF retail center built in 2000 on .62 ac lot in fast growing and high income (AHI $119K/yr) Houston suburbs. 100% leased to Taboo Smoke Emporium, Anything Wireless, Beadoholique, Sprint Cuts, All Home Houston and Window Tint & Alarm. NOI $111K/yr. $1.7M. 6.58% cap.
8. Strip Center in Roseville, CA: 7160 SF in-line four tenant strip center on .66 ac lot in high income Sacramento suburbs. Shadow anchored by Goodwill, 99 Cents Only and Office Depot. 100% leased to Teriyaki Domo, Convenience Store, Thai Basil and Metro PCS. NOI $143K/yr. $2.35M. 6.10% cap.
9. Retail Building in Fresno, CA: 3750 SF retail building at a signalized corner location and in a fast growing area. 100% NNN leased to Quickmart and Windfall Donut. NOI $67K/yr. $1.166M. 5.80% cap.
10. Shopping Center in Lubbock, TX: 24,000 SF retail center and 8,000 SF free-standing medical office building on 2.72 ac corner lot. Across from Target. On an off/on ramp of Hwy-289 that circles the city. Tenants include: Nova Medical Center, Fast Eddies, Little Caesars, Cricket Wireless, Battery Joe, First Cash Pawn, Star Nails and University Liquor. 96% NNN leased. NOI $408K/yr. $5.455M. 7.48% cap.