- Shopping Center in Norman, OK: 104,022 SF well maintained shopping center on 7.57 ac lot anchored by Smart Saver (currently operating 13 regional stores) in Oklahoma City suburbs. Close to The University of Oklahoma. 88% leased. Actual NOI $542K/yr. $6.5M. 8.34% actual cap. Upside potential.
- Walgreens in Daytona Beach, FL: 13,905 SF drive-thru pharmacy built in 1997 on 1.56 ac lot at a hard corner location. Store sales at approximately $5M. 100% NNN corp lease with 5 yrs left. NOI $266K/yr. $3.231M. 7% cap.
- Retail Center in Medford, OR: 14,205 SF L-shaped attractive retail center built in 1994 on 1 ac lot at a hard corner location in a growing area. Main tenants: Edward Jones, Subway and Cigar Cave. Close to Rogue Valley Mall and visible from I-5. 91% NNN leased with only one vacancy. NOI $214K/yr. $3.065M. 7% cap.
- Shopping Center in Avondale, AZ: 41,927 SF shopping center constructed in 2005 on over 4 ac lot in growing Phoenix suburbs. Across from Power Center with Home Depot and Sam’s Club. Near I-10. 100 leased. NOI $453K/yr. $5.856M. 7.75% cap.
- Shopping Center in Melbourne, FL: 55,200 SF consisting of four retail building built in 2002 with additional buildings completed in 2006/2008 on over 4 ac lot along busy corridor. Adjacent to Wuesthoff Hospital. 89% leased. Actual NOI $395K/yr. $5M. 7.90% cap.
- Neighborhood Center in Norcross, GA: 103,242 SF well kept shopping center at a signalized corner location in growing Atlanta suburbs. 90% NNN leased with many long term tenants. NOI $764K/yr. $8.499M. 9% cap.
- Retail Center in Avondale, AZ: 16,054 SF retail center constructed in 2006 on 2.45 ac lot in fast growing middle-class Phoenix MSA. Good tenant mix: Carniceria Los Alamos, Brighter Angeles Day Care Center, Barbershop, AMAXX Hair Salon and more. 100% NNN leased. NOI $317K/yr. $4.541M. 7% cap.
- Walgreens in Corpus Christi, TX: 13,824 SF Walgreens on 1.40 ac lot at a major hard corner location. Next to Sunrise Mall. 100% NNN lease with over 10 yrs left. $3.982M. NOI/Cap N/A.
- Retail Center in Jacksonville, FL: 28,000 SF newly constructed retail center on 2.59 ac lot. Across from Orange Park Mall with over 100 stores. 100% leased to Planet Fitness, O’Reilly Auto Parts and Booksmart Kids. NOI $268/yr. $3.833M. 7% cap.
- Retail Center in Tampa, FL: 9600 SF well maintained retail center on .72 ac lot along major thoroughfare. 100% NNN leased to Amscot Financial, Experimac and Hudson Cleaners. NOI $166K/yr. $2.502M. 6.65% cap.
|Transmercial is the only company in the US that offers this list of best properties between $950K to $30M in 50 states. These properties are selected from 300-400 daily listings from many commercial real estate companies, and various other sources. Each property has a brief description and a flyer. Please click here for selection criteria. Underlined names, if any, indicate safe hyperlinks that you can click for more info. For a full marketing brochure, please reply and specify the property number. Transmercial will guide you thru the whole acquisition process if needed. It will track all the issues via the “Due Diligence Summary” report until they are all resolved prior to closing.
Below are the most commonly used acronyms:
- AHI: Avg. Household Income. National average is about $55+K/yr.
- NOI: Net Operating Income. It’s the income after all expenses (prop taxes, ins., maintenance) paid.
- NNN: Triple net lease in which tenants pay taxes, insurance and maintenance expenses.
- NNN-: Triple net lease with landlord responsible for roof and structure. Used by Transmercial only.