- Retail Center in Wichita, KS: 12,255 SF well kept retail center built in 2006 on over 1 ac lot visible and along Hwy-54/400. Adjacent to several major centers with Walmart Supercenter, Sam’s Club and Ross Dress for Less. Near Towne West Square Mall and I-235. 76% NNN leased with two vacancies. Actual NOI $115K/yr. $1.645M. 7% actual cap. Upside potential when fully leased.
- MedExpress in Altoona, PA: 5300 SF single tenant medical office building renovated in 2010 on .48 ac lot in a fast growing area. With easy access to I-99. 10 yrs NNN- corp lease with over 9 yrs left. NOI $110K/yr. $1.582M, 7% cap.
- Retail Center in Orlando, FL: 12,090 SF well maintained retail center on over 1 ac lot along major retail corridor. Across from The Florida Mall with 250 stores. NOI $211K/yr. $2.793M. 7.58% cap.
- Retail Center in San Bernardino, CA: 11,221 SF well maintained retail center on .71 ac lot. Near Inland Center Mall and across from Orange Show/Swap Meet. 100% leased to eight tenants. NOI $102K/yr. $1.35M. 7.62% cap.
- Apartments in Fresno, CA: 41,732 SF complex consisting of forty-one unit apartments con 4.28 ac lot consisting of 2-bed/2-bath and 3-bed/2-bath. Proforma NOI $214K/yr. $3.2M. 6.72% cap.
- Shopping Center in Tucson, AZ: 29,523 SF attractive shopping center on over 2 ac lot along busy retail corridor. Across from Home Depot, Kohl’ s, and Sprouts Famers Market center. 100% NNN leased. NOI $307K/yr. Price reduces from $4.518M to $4.258M. 7.80% cap.
- Shopping Center in Cordova, TN: 30,000 SF attractive shopping center on over 3 ac lot in growing upper middle-class Memphis suburbs. All units face Hwy-177. 92% leased with good tenant mix including Subway and Domino’s Pizza. NOI $406K/yr. $5.6M. 7.25% cap.
- Neighborhood Center in Bethlehem, PA: 80,675 SF shopping center renovated in 2013 anchored by The Maxx Fitness Clubzz and Dollar Tree in high income (AHI $96K/yr) Allentown suburbs. 88% NNN leased. 8% cap. NOI/Price N/A.
- Retail Center in Lexington, KY: 13,000 SF well kept retail center on .87 ac lot. All units facing Hwy-421. 85% leased. Actual NOI $132K/yr. $1.750M. 7.60% cap.
- World Buffet in Madison, WI: 10,300 SF buffet restaurant built in 1993 on nearly 1 ac outparcel to major center with Planet Fitness, Dollar Tree and Pier I Imports in a high income area. Adjacent to, Nordstrom Rack, Kohl’s, Barnes & Noble, Shopko and West Towne Mall. 100% NNN lease with 4 yrs left. NOI $132K/yr. Price reduced from $1.7M to $1.45M. 9.10% cap.
|Transmercial is the only company in the US that offers this list of best properties between $950K to $30M in 50 states. These properties are selected from 300-400 daily listings from many commercial real estate companies, and various other sources. Each property has a brief description and a flyer. Please click here for selection criteria. Underlined names, if any, indicate safe hyperlinks that you can click for more info. For a full marketing brochure, please reply and specify the property number. Transmercial will guide you thru the whole acquisition process if needed. It will track all the issues via the “Due Diligence Summary” report until they are all resolved prior to closing.
Below are the most commonly used acronyms:
- AHI: Avg. Household Income. National average is about $55+K/yr.
- NOI: Net Operating Income. It’s the income after all expenses (prop taxes, ins., maintenance) paid.
- NNN: Triple net lease in which tenants pay taxes, insurance and maintenance expenses.
- NNN-: Triple net lease with landlord responsible for roof and structure. Used by Transmercial only.