- MOB in Brownsburg, IN: 5000 SF two-tenant medical office building constructed in 2005 on .62 ac lot in affluent Indianapolis suburbs. Close to I-74. Major tenant: IU Health.100% NNN leased. NOI $93K/yr. $1.31M. 7.14% cap.
- FastMed Urgent Care in Roanoke Rapids, NC: 3200 SF medical office building renovated in 2014 on .42 ac lot. Adjacent to Halifax Regional Medical Center. 10 yrs absolute NNN lease with over 8 yrs left to a strong operator with 110 units. NOI $90K/yr with 2% annual rent increases. $1.225M. 7.42% cap.
- Del Taco in Pittsburg, CA: 2691 SF Del Taco restaurant built in 2001 on .74 ac lot in a stable city East of San Francisco. Across from Power Center anchored by Maya Cinemas, Burlington Coat Factory and Target. Near Somersville Towne Center. On/off ramp Hwy-4. 100% NNN lease with over 17 yrs left to strong franchisee with 10 units. NOI 107K/yr with 10% rent bumps every 5 yrs. $1.912M. 5.60% cap.
- Retail Center in McKinney, TX: 19,707 SF attractive retail center on over 3 ac lot in growing and high income Dallas suburbs. Adjacent to major centers and wit easy access to Hwy-75. Tenants include: Pizza Hut, Children’s Medical and Monarch Dental. NOI $352K/yr. $5.2M. 6.77% cap.
- MOB in Los Gatos, CA: 3200 SF Class-B medical office building in affluent Silicon Valley with an AHI of $159K/yr in a 1 mile ring. Between Good Samaritan Hospital and Mission Oak Hospital. With easy access to Hwy-17/85. 100% leased to eight tenants. NOI $82K/yr. $1.85M. 4.46% cap.
- Retail Center in Louisville, KY: 35,948 SF attractive retail center constructed in 2000 on 3 ac lot in an affluent area with AHI of $100K/yr. 78% NNN leased. Tenants include: Edward Jones, Fidelity Brokerage, McAlister’s Deli, Medical Weight Loss, Mortenson Dentistry, Rio Grande Restaurant and Pulte Homes. Actual NOI $431K/yr. $5.75M. 7.50% actual cap. Upside potential when fully leased.
- Retail Center in Palos Hills, IL: 10,000 SF retail center built in 2000 on nearly 1 ac lot along busy retail corridor. Close to Walmart. All eight units face main artery. $1.6M. NOI N/A.
- Strip Center in Spring Valley, CA: 8150 SF well maintained strip center on .58 ac lot in growing and high income (AHI $93K/yr) San Diego suburbs. 92% leased. NOI $74K/yr. $1.299M. 5.70% cap.
- Retail Center in Everett, WA: 11,000 SF retail center constructed in 2007 on 1 ac outparcel to Walmart in growing Seattle suburbs. 100% NNN leased. NOI $255K/yr. $3.795M. 6.72% cap.
- MOB in New Albany, IN: 59,587 SF Class-B multitenant medical office building completed in 1996 on over 10 ac lot in Louisville suburbs. Anchored by Floyd Memorial. Adjacent to Floyd Memorial Hospital. 95% leased. NOI $766K/yr. $10.95M. 7% cap.
|Transmercial is the only company in the US that offers this list of best properties between $950K to $30M in 50 states. These properties are selected from 300-400 daily listings from many commercial real estate companies, and various other sources. Each property has a brief description and a flyer. Please click here for selection criteria. Underlined names, if any, indicate safe hyperlinks that you can click for more info. For a full marketing brochure, please reply and specify the property number. Transmercial will guide you thru the whole acquisition process if needed. It will track all the issues via the “Due Diligence Summary” report until they are all resolved prior to closing.
Below are the most commonly used acronyms:
- AHI: Avg. Household Income. National average is about $55+K/yr.
- NOI: Net Operating Income. It’s the income after all expenses (prop taxes, ins., maintenance) paid.
- NNN: Triple net lease in which tenants pay taxes, insurance and maintenance expenses.
- NNN-: Triple net lease with landlord responsible for roof and structure. Used by Transmercial only.