- Shopping Center in National City, CA: 84,230 SF well kept shopping center on 6.74 ac lot anchored by Wrigley’s Supermarket at a hard corner location in Southern California. Close to Paradise Valley Hospital and I-805. 92% NNN leased. NOI $1.079M/yr. $15.5M. 6.96% cap.
- Neighborhood Center in Madera, CA: 134,833 SF shopping center constructed in 1992 on 13.51 ac lot anchored by Pak N Save Grocery (owned by Safeway). Shadow anchored by 118,963 SF Walmart and with easy access to Hwy-99. 91% leased with local, national and regional tenants. NOI $1.6M/yr. $21.335M. 7.50% cap.
- Retail Center in Santa Fe, NM: 56,368 SF well maintained shopping center on 6.70 ac lot at a major signalized intersection. Shadow anchored by Smith’s Food & Drug. Near Christus St Vincent Regional Medical Center. NNN leased. NOI $636K/yr. $7.95M. 8% cap.
- MOB in Las Vegas, NV: 43,897 SF multitenant medical office building completed in 1997 on 2.60 ac lot. Adjacent to Mountain View Hospital and near Hwy-95. 75% leased. Actual NOI $638K/yr. $9.35M. 6.83% actual cap. Upside potential.
- Retail Center in Northglenn, CO: 34,272 SF attractive retail center on 3.59 ac lot in growing upper middle class area. With good visibility and with easy access to I-25. 95% leased. NOI $424K/yr. $5.25M. 8.10% cap.
- Retail Center in Austin, TX: 12,500 SF attractive retail center at a corner location. Near Walmart Supercenter and Hwy-183. NNN leases. NOI $234K/yr. $3.6M. 6.50% cap.
- Famous Dave’s in Aurora, CO: 6698 SF BBQ wood smoked restaurant constructed in 2010 on 1.55 ac outparcel to Cornerstar Center with Target, DSW, Ross Dress for Less and Home Goods. Good demographics: 2,199% pop growth since 2000 and high income area with an AHI of $101K/yr in a 3 mile ring. Across from Arapahoe Crossings with AMC Theaters and Kohl’s. New 15-yrs absolute NNN lease. NOI $265K/yr with 8.5% rent bumps every 5-yrs. $3.785M. 7% cap.
- Shopping Center in Las Vegas, NV: 77,650 SF shopping center redeveloped in 2005 on nearly 7 ac lot anchored by Albertsons at a busy intersection. Close to Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center. 90% leased. NOI $1.694M/yr. $20M. 8.47% cap.
- Jiffy Lube in Mission Viejo, CA: 4138 SF auto service center along busy retail corridor in affluent Orange County with an AHI of $132K/yr in 1 mile. Adjacent to major center with Big Lots, Stein Mart, Trader Joe’s and Michaels. 100% absolute NNN lease. NOI $141K/yr with 1% annual rent increases. $2.359M. 6% cap.
(c) Transmercial 2015