|Advisory: Covid19 Relief — small businesses will receive direct help via $350 billion for SBA loans that use an expedited process—administered by private financial institutions—to cover payments for rent/mortgage, utilities and payroll. These loans will be converted into grants — that are not required to be repaid — at the end of the year if used for intended purposes. Please ask your tenants to apply for assistance at https://covid19relief.sba.gov/#/ or with SBA lenders.
1. DaVita in Columbus, GA: 6183 SF build-to-suit state-if-the-art dialysis center built in 2014 on 1.4 ac lot. Property has 11 patient stations plus one private station. Close to I-185. 15 year NNN corp lease with 9 years left. NOI $132K/yr with 10% rent bumps every 5 years. $1.889M. 7% cap.
2. Advance Auto Parts in Medina, OH: 6,000 SF single tenant retail building renovated in 2010 on 1.42 ac lot in upper middle-class Cleveland MSA. New roof was installed in 2015. 100% NNN- corp lease till 2025. NOI $90K/yr. $1.285M. 7% cap.
3. Family Dollar in Tonawanda, NY: 8,310 SF well maintained freestanding retail building on .82 ac lot in Buffalo suburbs. Just minutes from Boulevard Mall. Along a six-lane artery. 100% NNN- corp lease till 2025. NOI $90K/yr. $1.139M. 7.90% cap.
4. Retail Center in Phoenix, AZ: 104,204 SF retail center renovated in 2009 on over 4 ac outparcel to Costco. Next to Hwy-66 with over 41,000 VPD. 99% leased anchored by Los Altos Ranch Market, owned and operated by Cardenas Markets with 54 stores. Mostly NNN leased. NOI $1.155M/yr. $15M. 7.70% cap.
5. Retail Center in Indianapolis, IN: 6505 SF attractive retail center completed in 1994 on .86 ac lot in a high income neighborhood with an AHI of $133K/yr in a 3 mile radius. 100% leased to Athletico Physical Therapy, Greek’s Pizza, Sports Clips and T-Mobile. NOI $140K/yr. $1.875M. 7.50% cap.
6. Retail Plaza in Houma, LA: 36,801 SF well maintained retail center built in 2003 on 1 ac lot along major retail artery. 100% NNN leased with excellent tenant mix including Goodwill, Game Stop and UPS. NOI $483K/yr. $6.45M. 7.49% cap.