- Retail Center in Edinburg, TX: 12,025 SF retail center built in 2007 on over 1 ac lot in fast growing McAllen suburbs. Across from Walmart Supercenter. 92% NNN leased with good tenant mix including: Subway, Metro PCS and SuperCuts. NOI $236K/yr. $3.29M. 7.20% cap.
- Shopping Center in Crowley, TX: 26,158 SF brick & Stone construction shopping center built in 2003 on 2.54 ac lot in growing and high income Fort Worth suburbs. Tenants include: Vixen Vapors, Integrated Spinal Solutions, Dental Office, Edward Jones, Nail Salon, Stacy Nicole, Advance America, Planet Beach and Italian Restaurant. 61% NNN leased. Actual NOI $175K/yr. $2.815M. 6.25% actual cap. Upside potential.
- Strip Center in Fort Worth, TX: 9730 SF strip center completed in 2006 on 1 ac lot along main corridor in growing and high income area with an AHI of $94K/yr in 1 mile. 66% NNN leased with only two vacancies. Actual NOI $87K/yr. $$1.455M. 6% actual cap. Upside potential.
- Neighborhood Center in Pearland, TX: 42,719 SF eye-catching shopping center built in 2007 on over 20 acres of land in growing (274% pop growth since 2000) and affluent (AHI $101K/yr in 1 mile) Houston suburbs. Shadow anchored by 100,000 SF Kroger Grocery. On off/on ramp of Fwy-288. 91% leased. Pro forma NOI $989K/yr. $13.2M. 7.5% cap.
- Retail Center in Urbandale, IA: 22,771 SF retail center built in 2001 on 3 ac lot in high income (AHI $99K/yr in 3 miles) Des Moines suburbs. Outparcel to Super Target and Home Depot. Next to I-80. 86% NNN leased. NOI $239K/yr. $3.189M. 7.50% cap.
- Shopping Center in Midlothian, IL: 62,684 SF shopping center renovated in 2008 on 9 ac lot at a signalized corner location in upper middle class Chicago suburbs. Notable tenants include: Charter Fitness, White Castle, Subway, H&R Block and State Farm. 75% NNN leased. Actual NOI $489K/yr. $6.12M. 8% actual cap.
- Walgreens in McDonough, GA: 15,120 SF Walgreens Pharmacy constructed in 2001 on nearly 2 ac lot at a hard corner location in fast growing Atlanta suburbs. 100% NNN- corp lease with 6-yrs left. NOI $347K/yr. $4.968M. 7% cap.
- Strip Center in Lithia Springs, GA: 4747 SF attractive strip center constructed in 2010 on .72 ac lot in Atlanta metro. All tenants face main corridor. Adjacent to Walgreens and across from Kroger Center. 100% NNN leased to 3 brand name tenants: AT&T, Church’s Chicken and Liberty Tax. NOI $84K/yr. $1.12M. 7.53% cap.
- Tuffy Auto in Port Saint Lucie, FL: 3960 SF auto service center built in 2004 along major retail artery in fast growing city. 100% NNN lease with 4-yrs left. NOI $113K/yr. $1.6M. 7.09% cap.
(c) Transmercial 2015