Welcome new investors. Transmercial is the only company in the US that offers this list of best properties between $950K to $30M in 50 states. These properties are selected from 300-400 daily listings on major commercial real estate companies, and various other sources. Each property has a brief description and a flyer (attached). Previous lists are posted on Transmercial’s blog after 2 weeks delay. Please click here for selection criteria. Underlined names, if any, indicate safe hyperlinks that you can click for more info. For a full marketing brochure, please reply and specify the property number. Transmercial will guide you thru the whole acquisition process if needed. It will track all the issues via the “Due Diligence Summary” report until they are all resolved prior to closing.
Below are the most commonly used acronyms:
- AHI: Avg. Household Income. National average is about $55+K/yr.
- NOI: Net Operating Income. It’s the income after all expenses (prop taxes, ins., maintenance) paid.
- NNN: Triple net lease in which tenants pay taxes, insurance and maintenance expenses.
- NNN-: Triple net lease with landlord responsible for roof and structure. Used by Transmercial only.
- Shopping Center in Granite Bay, CA: 86,039 SF well maintained shopping center on over 10 ac lot in affluent Sacramento suburbs with an AHI of $123K/yr in 3 miles. Notable tenants include: Ace Hardware, Ripped Fitness and Dutch Bros. 67% NNN leased. Actual NOI $680K/yr. $10.295M. 6.61% cap. Upside potential when fully leased.
- Retail Center in West Haven, CT: 37,050 SF retail center close to I-95. NNN leased to Tutor Time Daycare, Laundry Capital Laundromat, Big Bargain C Discount Store and RVP Recording Studios. NOI $325K/yr. $3.515M. 9.25% cap.
- Retail Center in Mundelein, IL: 16,803 SF attractive retail center on 1½ ac lot along busy retail corridor and in high income (AHI $110K/yr in 3 miles) Chicago suburbs. 100% leased by six tenants. NOI $238K/yr. $2.8M. 8.50% cap.
- Strip Center in Littleton, CO: 10,000 SF strip center built in 204 on 1.40 ac lot in affluent Denver metro with an AHI of $108K/yr in 1 mile. Near Hwy-470. 100% NNN leased. NOI $208K/yr. $3.05M. 6.85% cap.
- Retail Center in Hendersonville, TN: 20,038 SF L-shaped newly constructed retail center in growing Nashville suburbs. Adjacent to Home Depot and close to Walmart Supercenter. 80% leased to seven tenants. Actual NOI $460K/yr. $6.345M. 7.25% actual cap. Upside potential.
- AutoZone in San Bernardino, CA: 10,500 SF AutoZone on 1 ac outparcel to Harbor Freight Tools. Near Inland Center Mall with easy access to I-215. 100% leased. NOI $120K/yr. $2.275M. 5.27%cap.
- Retail Center in Phoenix, AZ: 18,952 SF attractive retail center in high income neighborhood with an AHI of $89K/yr in 1 mile. Property is surrounded by Walgreens, Trader Joe’s, Safeway and Fry’s Grocery centers. 90% NNN leased. Proforma NOI $327K/yr. $3.6M. 9.1% pro forma cap.
- Shopping Center in Cape Coral, FL: 16,000 SF like-new retail center on 1.6 ac lot on a major artery. 87% leased. NOI $135K/yr. $1.875M. 7.2% cap.
(c) Transmercial 2015