- Shopping Center in Chandler, AZ: 55,194 SF well maintained shopping center on 4.62 ac lot at a hard corner location. Across from Home Depot, Safeway and Staples. Close to Chandler Regional Medical Center. 81% leased with good tenant mix including: Anytime Fitness, Filiberto’s, Sweeties Candy, 360 Physical Therapy, Novacur Pin Center and EVDI Medical Imaging among others. NOI $742K/yr. $10.6M. 7% cap.
- Office Building in Jacksonville, FL: 16,222 SF Class-A multitenant office building on .74 ac lot along busy artery and near Hwy-1. 100% leased. NOI $195K/yr. $2.325M. 8.36% cap.
- Shopping Center in Bell, CA: 22,686 SF consisting of three free standing retail buildings in densely populated Los Angeles area with nearly 900,000 residents in a 5 mile radius. Close to I-710. Excellent tenant mix with only two vacancies. Actual NOI $566K/yr. $8.7M. 6.51% cap.
- Office Building in Keller, TX: 7685 SF Class-B office building constructed in 1999 in affluent (AHI $144K/yr) Fort Worth/Dallas suburbs. 100% NNN leased to four medical/dental & professional tenants. NOI $119K/yr. $1.7M. 7% cap.
- Retail Center in Oakland Park, FL: 20,159 SF well maintained retail center on 1.31 ac lot along busy artery in Miami suburbs. Close to I-95. 88% leased. NOI $165K/yr. $2.36M. 7% cap.
- Pet Paradise in Plano, TX: 12,000 SF retail building completed in 2012 on 1.42 ac lot in upper middle class Dallas suburbs. Adjacent to major power centers with Costco, Target and Kohl’s. With easy access to Hwy-75. 100% absolute NNN lease with 17-yrs left to a regional operator with over 20 units. NOI $228K/yr with 2% annual rent bumps. $3.04M. 7.50% cap.
- KFC in Palm Harbor, FL: 2627 SF KFC Restaurant built in 1999 on over 3 ac lot along Hwy-19 in Tampa suburbs. 100% NNN corp ground lease (land is for sale) with 5-yrs left. NOI $71K/yr. $1.197M. 6% cap.
(c) Transmercial 2015