|1. Advance Auto Parts in Jacksonville, FL: 7,000 SF single tenant auto parts center at a corner location. 15 year NNN- lease with 5 years left. NOI $135K/yr. $1.84M. 7.35% cap.
2. Retail Center in Raleigh, NC: 10,100 SF attractive retail center built in 2007 on .90 ac lot. Across from Walmart Supercenter. 100% leased to six tenants. Five NNN leases. NOI $200K/yr. $2.675M. 7.49% cap.
3. DaVita in Stockton, CA: 8935 SF DaVita Dialysis Center constructed in 2013 on nearly 1 ac lot in a growing city. 15 year lease with 11+ years left. NNN lease with minimal landlord responsibilities. NOI $263K/yr with 3% annual rent increases. $4.055M. 6.5% cap.
4. Starbucks Coffee in Carrollton, GA: 2,200 SF newly constructed drive-thru Starbucks Coffee on .50 ac lot in fast growing Atlanta suburbs. Adjacent to Tanner Medical Center. Close to University of West Georgia with over 23,000 students. 10 year NNN- lease with 9.5+ years left. NOI $110K/yr with a 5% rent increase in year 6. $1.835M. 6% cap.
5. Denny’s in Portage, IN: 5,300 SF well maintained Denny’s restaurant on 1.23 acres lot at a hard corner in Chicago metro. Adjacent to several hotels and close to I-94.100% absolute NNN lease with 10+ years left to an operator with 27 locations. NOI $154K/yr. $2.1M. 7.35% cap.
6. Office Building in Bakersfield, CA: 8,000 SF Class-B multitenant office building on .54 ac lot. Near Mercy Hospital. 100% leased. NOI $104K/yr. $1.3M. 8% cap.
7. Retail Center in Fort Myers, FL: 20,000 SF mature retail center on 1.69 ac lot. All units face US-41. 100% leased with excellent tenant mix including Sherwin Williams, Fast Signs & Little Caesars. NOI $280K/yr. $3.5M. 8% cap.
8. Shopping Center in Olympia, WA: 41,364 SF attractive shopping center renovated in 2006 on 4.66 ac lot along main corridor in growing Tacoma suburbs. 85% leased to twenty successful tenants. NOI $459K/yr. $7.6M. 6.04% cap.
9. Neighborhood Center in Folsom, CA: 60,095 SF beautiful shopping center completed in 1991 on over 6 ac lot at a signalized intersection in affluent Sacramento suburbs with an AHI of $132K/yr in a 1 mile radius. The only retail center in this prestigious neighborhood. Major tenants: Starbucks Coffee, Canyon Grill, Goodwill, Edward Jones and Fitness 19. 57% NNN leased. Proforma NOI $723K/yr. $6.985M. 10.4% proforma cap.
10.Brakes Plus in Rowlett, TX: 4,125 SF seven bays single tenant auto center built in 1996 on .70 ac lot in growing and high income Dallas suburbs. Close to Hwy-66. Newly extended absolute NNN corp lease till 2028. NOI $102K/yr with 10% rent increases every 5 years. $1.638M. 6.25% cap.