1. MOB in Huntington, WV: 20,618 SF Class-B three story medical office building on .83 ac lot. $3.5M invested in renovations. Outparcel to 303-bed Cabell Huntington Hospital. 100% leased to multiple tenants. NOI $340K/yr. $4.255M. 8% cap.
2. Walgreens in Lake Station, IN: 14,490 SF well maintained drug store built in 2002 on 1.75 ac lot at a hard corner location in Chicago MSA. Near I-94. 100% NNN leased. NOI $294K/yr. $4.068M. 7.25% cap.
3. MOB in Oswego, NY: 6,500 SF attractive medical building constructed in 2017 on over 2 ac corner lot in Rochester metro. 100% leased to WellNow Urgent Care and Aspen Dental. NOI $200K/yr. $2.762M. 7.25% cap.
4. Retail Center in Libertyville, IL: 19,495 SF attractive retail center built in 2003 on nearly 2 ac lot in affluent Chicago MSA with an AHI of $160K/yr in a 1 mile ring. 69% NNN leased to multiple tenants. NOI $220K/yr. $3.05M. 7.25% cap.
5. Walgreens in McDonough, GA: 15,110 SF drive-thru Walgreens completed in 2001 on nearly 2 ac corner lot at a busy retail corridor in growing and high income Atlanta suburbs. 100% NNN- corp lease till 2026. NOI $347K/yr. $4.636M. 7.50% cap.
6. Mixed-use Plaza in Lacey, WA: 9,497 SF one-story retail center and 8,520 SF two-story office building on 1.31 ac lot at a signalized intersection in Tacoma suburbs. Close to Costco. With easy access to I-5. 100% NNN leased to retail, professional and medical tenants. NOI $328K/yr. $5M. 6.57% cap.
7. Strip Center in New Hartford, NY: 5929 SF attractive retail center built in 2005 on 1.60 ac lot in Syracuse suburbs. Close to Sangertown Square Mall. 100% NNN leased to four tenants. NOI $149K/yr. $1.925M. 7.75% cap.
8. Retail Center in Lawton, OK: 11,258 SF retail center built in 2014 on over 1 ac lot. 100% NNN leased to retail, medical and professional tenants. NOI $174K/yr. $2.318M. 7.52% cap.
9. Shopping Center in Shelton, CT: 50,879 SF attractive shopping center on 7.26 ac lot in upper middle-class neighborhood. 81% leased to national, regional and local tenants. NOI $827K/yr. $10.999M. 7.53% cap.
10. Pep Boys in Morrisville, NC: 8480 SF well maintained four-bay automotive center built in 2004 in growing Raleigh MSA. 100% NNN- lease till 2022 to a strong operator with 975 locations. NOI $104K/yr. $1.486M. 7% cap. Note: flyer not available, full brochure upon request.