San Jose, CA., April 30, 2018. — Transmercial, a commercial real estate company in San Jose today announced that it is expanding into the residential real estate market in San Jose. “This expansion will make it simpler for investors who want to sell residential rentals and exchange for commercial properties”, David V. Tran, Chief Investment Advisor said. “They will save time by not having to work with 2 real estate firms.” Transmercial will continue to do commercial real estate in all 50 states as it has done in the last 15 years.
Transmercial is a commercial real estate firm in San Jose, CA since 2013 and does business in 50 states. Its phone is 408-288-5500. The company is known for its free daily email list of 10 best commercial properties in the US that it emails to investors Monday to Friday.
1. Shopping Center in Evergreen Park, IL: 24,794 SF shopping center renovated in 2008 on 1.76 ac lot. Shadow anchored by Walmart and Sam’s Club. Adjacent to shopping center with meijer, Menards and Ross Dress for Less. 100% NNN leased to Shoe Carnival, Rainbow, Athletico, Weight Watchers and Sally Beauty Supply. NOI $487K/yr. $5.74M. 8.50% cap.
2. Shopping Center in Santa FE, NM: 52,648 SF L-shaped well maintained shopping center on 6.48 ac lot along major retail corridor with over 48,000 CPD. Across from Smith’s grocery. 88% NNN leased to national, regional and local tenants. NOI $669K/yr. $8.35M. 8% cap.
3. Shopping Center in Warren, MI: 38,500 SF well kept shopping center on 6 ac lot at a signalized corner location in Detroit suburbs. Across from St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital. 100% leased. NOI $439K/yr. $5.703M. 7.71% cap.
4. Retail Center in Lubbock, TX: 30,000 SF retail center built in 2006 on 4.72 ac outparcel to 203,000 SF Walmart Supercenter. 82% NNN leased with good tenant mix including Dollar Tree, GameStop, Sally Beauty and Cottonwood Financial. NOI $439K/yr. $5.86M. 7.5% cap.
5. Multifamily in Modesto, CA: 10,497 SF consisting of seven 1b/1b seven 2b/1b and one single family residence. Conveniently located close to shopping centers and parks. NOI $90K/yr. $1.5M. 6.04% cap.
6. Retail Center in Mesa, AZ: 6,500 SF retail center built in 2006 on .68 ac lot at a hard corner location. Across from Food City shopping center. 100% leased to H&R Block, Boost Mobile and Tio Rico Auto Title Loans. NOI $125K/yr. $1.855M. 6.78% cap.