- Walgreens in Dallas, TX: 13,905 SF drive-thru pharmacy built in 1998 on 1.38 ac lot at a signalized intersection. Across from center with Fiesta Mart, dd’s Discounts. Adjacent to Target, Walmart Supercenter and Home Depot.100% NNN lease with 3-yrs left. NOI $292K/yr. $3.65M. 8% cap.
- Strip Center in Ventura, CA: 6000 SF retail center on .33 ac lot in high income (AHI $92K/yr) Southern California. Close to 208-bed Ventura County Medical Center and Pacific View Mall with 145 stores. 100% NNN leased. NOI $109K/yr. $1.65M. 6.66% cap.
- Retail Center in Ventura, CA: 7,680 SF well maintained retail center on .44 ac lot in growing Southern California. Adjacent to Ventura College with over 13,000 students. Close to Ventura County Medical Center and Pacific View Mall. 100% leased. NOI $172K/yr. $2.45M. 7.05% cap.
- Del Taco in Pittsburg, CA: 2691 SF Del Taco built in 2001 on .74 ac lot in a growing upper middle class Contra Costa County. Adjacent to Century Plaza with Ross Dress for Less, Target, Burlington Coat Factory and Maya Pittsburg Cinemas. Close to Somersville Town Center and with easy access to Hwy-4. 100% absolute NNN lease with over 17 yrs left. NOI $102K/yr with 10% rent bumps every 5 yrs. $1.889M. 5.40% cap.
- CVS in Baltimore, MD: 12,608 SF drug store built in 1995 on .61 ac lot in middle-class area. Tenant recently exercised 1st 5-yr option. NOI $173K/yr. Price reduced from $2.476M to $2.237M. 7.75% cap.
- AMSCOT in Leesburg, FL: 4800 SF single-tenant retail building on .62 ac corner lot along major artery in Orlando MSA. Early 5 yrs NNN renewal with 6 yrs left to Amscot Financial, a regional tenant. NOI $141K/yr. $1.77M. 8% cap.
- Shopping Center in Oak Park, IL: 36,170 SF shopping center along major retail corridor in high income (AHI $95K/yr in 1 mile) Chicago suburbs. Major tenants include: Dollar Tree, Cash America, H&R Block and InsureOne. 88% NNN leased. Actual NOI $480K/yr. $6M. 8% actual cap. Upside potential when fully leased.
- Neighborhood Center in Brownsville, TX: 173,667 SF well maintained shopping center on over 18 acres of land anchored by Big Lots and Fallas. Visible from I-69E. Other major tenants include: CSL Plasma, Harbor Freight Tools, Family Dollar, Tuesday Morning and Jack in the Box (ground lease). 96% leased. Actual NOI $1.306M/yr. $15.839M. 8.25% actual cap. Upside potential.
- Retail Center in Brownsville, TX: 35,792 SF retail center completed in 2002 on nearly 3 ac corner lot in a fast growing area. Adjacent to Sunrise Mall with 100 stores and I-69E. Major tenants include: Mattress Firm, Leslie’s, Poolmart, Nutrishop, America’s Best Eyeglass and Shenanigan’s Irish Pub. 100% NNN leased. NOI $581K/yr. $7.044M. 8.25% cap.
- Retail Center in Frisco, TX: 36,485 SF attractive shopping center on 3.73 ac outparcel to Walmart Supercenter in booming (6,753% pop growth in a 1 mile radius) and affluent (AHI $127K/yr in a 1 mile radius) Dallas/Ft Worth MSA. 91% NNN leased. NOI $732K/yr. $9.764M. 7.50% cap.
|Transmercial is the only company in the US that offers this list of best properties between $950K to $30M in 50 states. These properties are selected from 300-400 daily listings from many commercial real estate companies, and various other sources. Each property has a brief description and a flyer. Please click here for selection criteria. Underlined names, if any, indicate safe hyperlinks that you can click for more info. For a full marketing brochure, please reply and specify the property number. Transmercial will guide you thru the whole acquisition process if needed. It will track all the issues via the “Due Diligence Summary” report until they are all resolved prior to closing.
Below are the most commonly used acronyms:
- AHI: Avg. Household Income. National average is about $55+K/yr.
- NOI: Net Operating Income. It’s the income after all expenses (prop taxes, ins., maintenance) paid.
- NNN: Triple net lease in which tenants pay taxes, insurance and maintenance expenses.
- NNN-: Triple net lease with landlord responsible for roof and structure. Used by Transmercial only.