1. Meineke in Mobile, AL: 4,200 SF newly constructed car care center. Adjacent to Walmart Neighborhood Market. Close to University of South Alabama. New 10 year absolute NNN lease to a strong operator with over 900 locations. NOI $105K/yr with 1.5% annual rent increases. NOI $1.5M. 7% cap.
2. Walgreens in Kansas City, MO: 13,905 SF drive-thru drug store completed in 2000 on 1.50 ac lot at a hard corner location. Close to Blenheim Square Research Hospital. 25 years NNN- lease till 2024. NOI $250K/yr. $3.424M. 7.30% cap.
3. Medical Condo in Laurel, MD: 29,000 SF Class-B two-story medical condo building on over 1 ac corner lot in growing Washington MSA. 100% leased by Children’s National Medical Center. NOI $240K/yr. $2.5M. 9.60% cap.
4. Professional Building in Fort Worth, TX: 5,000 SF attractive two tenant professional building completed in 2007 on .42 ac lot in a fast growing area. Close to Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital, Baylor Scott & White All Saints Medical Center and John Peter Smith Hospital. Near I-35W/I-30. 100% leased to Preferred Imaging and Texan Allergy. NOI $123K/yr. $1.475M. 8.36% cap.
5. Neighborhood Center in Aurora, CO: 105,944 SF well maintained shopping center on 6.32 ac corner lot along major artery with over 46,000 CPD in growing Denver suburbs. 100% leased. NOI $856K/yr. $10.7M. 8% cap.
6. Strip Center in Perris, CA: 22,000 SF two-story retail center constructed in 2007 on 1.68 ac corner lot in growing Riverside County. 79% leased to multiple tenants. NOI $267K/yr. $4.4M. 6.07% cap.
7. Retail Center in Kissimmee, FL: 24,635 SF retail plaza built in 1998 on over 2 ac lot along six-lane Memorial Hwy with over 50,000 CPD in Orlando suburbs. Close to Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Disney Animal Kingdom, Magic Kingdom Park and SeaWorld Orlando. With easy access to I-4. 100% leased. NOI $434K/yr. $5.9M. 7.37% cap.
8. Walgreens in Tulsa, OK: 13,500 SF drive-thru pharmacy built in 1994 on nearly 1 ac lot at a signalized corner location. With multiple points of ingress/egress. 100% NNN- lease till 2024. NOI $200K/yr. $2.857M. 7% cap.
9. Shopping Center in Stone Mountain, GA: 63,650 SF shopping center built in 1994 on 9.88 ac lot anchored by 44,000 SF Food Depot and Family Dollar in growing Atlanta metro. 90% leased. NOI $351K/yr. $4.45M. 7.91% cap.