1. Strip Center in Victorville, CA: 6429 SF attractive retail center on .89 ac lot in growing San Bernardino County. Adjacent to Rite Aid Pharmacy. 84% NNN leased to Dental Office, BBQ Restaurant, Nail Salon & Martial Art Studio. Actual NOI $112K/yr. $1.78M. 6.30% actual cap. Upside potential when fully leased.
2. Retail Center in Topeka, KS: 12,241 SF retail center built in 1992 on over 1 ac outparcel to Walmart Supercenter and Sam’s Club. 100% NNN leased to Panera Bread and Jose Pepper’s Mexican Restaurant. NOI $167K/yr. $2.584M. 6.50% cap.
3. KinderCare in Mayfield Heights, OH: 7492 SF well maintained single-tenant day care facility on 1.30 ac lot in upper middle-class Cleveland suburbs. Adjacent to several corp buildings. Tenant has been at this location for 19 yrs. Recently extended absolute NNN lease with 5 yrs left. NOI $161K/yr. $2.156M. 7.50% cap.
4. The Woods at Parkside in Columbus, OH: 26,372 SF three-story single-tenant rehabilitation facility on 6.84 ac lot in growing and upper middle-class neighborhood. 100% NNN leased to The Woods at Parkside, treating problems with chemical dependency, alcohol abuse, mood disorders and mental diseases. NOI $432K/yr with 1% annual rent increases. $4.5M. 9.60% cap.
5. Industrial Park in Fremont, CA: 166,758 SF consisting of three buildings on 9.80 ac lot in high income Silicon Valley with an AHI of $134K/yr. Close to I-680/880. 87% NNN leased to two tenants including Hewlett Packard Enterprise. 7% cap. NOI/Price N/A.
6. Retail Center in Algonquin, IL: 8900 SF retail center built in 2007 on over1 ac lot in high income (AHI %119K/yr) Chicago suburbs. 64% leased to Edward Jones, Chiropractor and Dentist. Actual NOI $88K/yr. $1.1M. 8% actual cap. Upside potential.
7. Dollar General in Barstow, CA: 9000 SF Dollar General built in 2013 on 1.16 ac lot along main artery in growing San Bernardino County. 100% absolute NNN corp lease with 11 yrs left. NOI $141K/yr. $2.315M. 6.10% cap.
8. Shopping Center in Round Rock, TX: 64,084 SF shopping center constructed in 2005 on 7.66 ac lot anchored by Big Lots in Austin suburbs. Other major tenants: Reavis Rehab & Wellness Center, Carousel Pediatrics and Papa John’s Pizza. Close to I-35. 91% NNN leased. Actual NOI $848K/yr. $9.636M. 8.81% cap.
9. MOB in Hurst, TX: 12,230 SF Class-B medical office building on over 1 ac lot in high income Ft Worth/Dallas MSA. 100% NNN leased to multiple tenants including; DFW Laser Lipo, Aztec Medical Research and Cimarron Professional Dental Group. Near Walmart Supercenter. NOI $211K/yr. $2.392M. 8.85% cap.
10. Caliber Collision in Lancaster, CA: 18,642 SF recently renovated auto body shop on 1.33 ac lot in growing middle-class area. 10 yrs NNN corp lease. NOI $146K/yr with 2% annual rent bumps. $2.4M. 6.12% cap.