|1. United Health Group in Vista, CA: 16,486 SF two-story single tenant medical office building on 1.50 ac lot in San Diego suburbs. Across from Tri City Medical Center and adjacent to Hwy-78. 10 yrs corp lease with 7 yrs left. NOI $508K/yr. $8M. 6.36% cap.
2. Neighborhood Center in Modesto, CA: 105,711 SF attractive shopping center completed in 2000 on over 9 ac lot along main retail artery. Shadow anchored by Rancho San Miguel Markets (currently subleasing from Raley’s) and Ross Dress For Less. Other major tenants include: Papa Murphy’s, Mountain Mike’s, Sally Beauty Supply, Supercuts, Jackson Hewitt and more. 100% leased. NOI $1.520M/yr. $19M. 8% cap. Buyer to assume $13.2M loan at 4.58% interest rate.
3. Retail Center in Corona, CA: 8112 SF attractive retail center built in 2006 on 1.27 ac lot in Riverside County. At a signalized intersection of a ramp of I-15. 100% NNN leased to four tenants. NOI $216K/yr. $4.32M. 5% cap.
4. Strip Center in Peabody, MA: 24,480 SF well maintained strip center on nearly 1 ac lot in Boston MSA. NNN leased to multiple tenants. $3.2M. NOI/Cap N/A.
5. Retail Building in Dothan, AL: 6,590 SF two-tenant retail building constructed in 2007 on .78 ac lot along main retail corridor. 100% NNN leased to Tuffy Auto Service and Q’ tie Nail Salon. NOI $167K/yr. $2.091M. 8% cap.
6. Retail Center in Orangevale, CA: 21,000 SF well kept retail center on nearly 2 ac lot at a hard corner location in fast growing Sacramento suburbs. Between Walmart Supercenter and WinCo Foods grocery. 72% leased. Actual NOI $197K/yr. $3.15M. 6.27% actual cap. Upside potential when fully leased.
7. Strip Center in Los Angeles, CA: 8672 SF strip center renovated in 2013 at a corner location in a densely populated area with over 1M residents in a 5 mile radius. 100% NNN leased to five tenants. NOI $166K/yr. $3.024M. 5.50% cap.
8. Retail Center in Olive Branch, MS: 11,970 SF retail center built in 2005 on 1.42 ac outparcel to Home Depot in Memphis MSA. Adjacent to Walmart Supercenter. All units face Hwy-78. 100% leased. NOI $160K/yr. $2.146M. 7.50% cap.
9. Retail Plaza in Fort Collins, CO: 69,683 SF consisting of three (ground-leased) pads and an inline retail center in growing and high income Denver metro. Shadow anchored by Walmart Supercenter. 96% leased with excellent tenant mix: Panda Express (ground lease), Fazolis (ground lease), Firestone (ground lease), Great Clips, H&R Block and more. Actual NOI $1.1M/yr. $15.5M. 7.10% cap.
10.Professional Building in Chattanooga, TN: 18,858 SF Class-B multitenant office building. Close to Hamilton Place Mall and I-75. NOI $143K/yr. $1.69M. 8.50% cap.