- Retail Center in Palm Springs, FL: 15,050 SF attractive retail center along busy corridor. Close to Palm Beach State College. 92% leased to a diverse mix of local tenants. Actual NOI $188K/yr. $2.870M. 6.56% actual cap. Upside potential when fully leased.
- Mixed-use in Granada Hills, CA: 43,017 SF well kept retail/office building on 1.82 ac corner lot anchored by 99 Cent Only Store. In densely populated (over 540.000 residents in a 5 mile ring) and upper middle-class (AHI $85K/yr) Los Angeles suburbs. Adjacent to Walgreens and Staples. 95% leased to retail and professional tenants. NOI $512K/yr. $10.05M. 5.10% cap.
- MOB in Tomball, TX: 16,600 SF Class-A multitenant medical office building constructed in 2009 on 4 ac lot in fast growing (381% pop growth since 2000) and high income (AHI $111K/yr in a 3 mile ring) Houston MSA. Along major corridor and next to Emerus Tomball Medical Center. 85% leased to Tomball Healthcare and Cancer Treatment Center. Actual NOI $838K/yr. $5.9M. 6.50% cap.
- Retail Building in Sparks, NV: 4700 SF attractive retail building completed in 2007 on nearly 1 ac lot in a fast growing Reno suburbs. Across from Sparks Crossing with Cost Plus World Market, Ross Dress for Less, Dollar Tree, Bed Bath & Beyond among others. Adjacent to Walmart Supercenter and Kohl’s. 100% NNN leased with good tenant mix including Starbucks Coffee. NOI & price not available.
- Apartments in Tyler, TX: 20-units well maintained duplexes on 1.88 ac lot in growing and upper middle class area with an AHI of $85K/yr in a 1 mile radius. Property consist of seven – 2BR/1BA, two 3BR/2BA, six – 2BR/2BA and five – 3BR/1.5BA. 96% occupied. NOI $123K/yr. $1.65M. 7.50% cap.
- Retail Center in Atlanta, GA: 8300 SF retail center built in 210 on .69 ac lot. Across from Walmart Supercenter and near I-20. 89% leased to national and credit tenants including BB&T Bank. Actual NOI $88K/yr. $1.105M. 8% actual cap. Upside potential.
- Fresenius in Suwanee, GA: 7740 SF dialysis center built in 2006 on .85 ac corner lot in fast growing Atlanta metro. With easy access to I-85. New 10 yrs NNN- corp lease. NOI $143K/yr with 5.14% rent increase in yr 6. $2.214M. 6.50% cap.
- MOB in Arlington Heights, IL: 18,154 SF Class-B multitenant medical office building constructed in 1990 on 1.38 acres lot in high income (AHI $105K/yr in 1 mile) area. 100% NNN leased. NOI $422K/yr. $6.033M. 7% cap.
- Apartments in Phoenix, AZ: 30-units well maintained apartment complex constructed in 1980 on .88 ac lot. Close to schools, parks, Christown Spectrum Mall and Abrazo Central Campus Hospital. Recently improvements include: paint, AC units, repairs on rood, flooring in several units, in several units appliances, countertops, cabinets, finishes and paint. 100% occupied. Pro forma NOI $114K/yr. $1.476M. 7.79% cap.
- Retail Center in Saint Paul, MN: 8500 SF 8-units attractive retail center on .62 ac lot in a growing middle-class area. Recently new energy saving system installed. 100% leased to long term tenants. NOI $117K/yr. $1.3M. 9% cap.
|Transmercial is the only company in the US that offers this list of best properties between $950K to $30M in 50 states. These properties are selected from 300-400 daily listings from many commercial real estate companies, and various other sources. Each property has a brief description and a flyer. Please click here for selection criteria. Underlined names, if any, indicate safe hyperlinks that you can click for more info. For a full marketing brochure, please reply and specify the property number. Transmercial will guide you thru the whole acquisition process if needed. It will track all the issues via the “Due Diligence Summary” report until they are all resolved prior to closing.
Below are the most commonly used acronyms:
- AHI: Avg. Household Income. National average is about $55+K/yr.
- NOI: Net Operating Income. It’s the income after all expenses (prop taxes, ins., maintenance) paid.
- NNN: Triple net lease in which tenants pay taxes, insurance and maintenance expenses.
- NNN-: Triple net lease with landlord responsible for roof and structure. Used by Transmercial only.