1. MOB in Albuquerque, NM: 8,300 SF well maintained single tenant medical office building on 1.54 ac lot. Close to Presbyterian Kaseman Hospital and I-40. 100% NNN lease with 15 years left to Modern Vascular. 3 year corp guarantee. NOI $360K/yr with scheduled rent increases. $4.8M. 7.5% cap.
2. Rite Aid in Chesapeake, VA: 10,168 SF drive-thru Rite Aid built in 1995 on 1.27 ac lot at a signalized corner location. In high income Norfolk suburbs with an AHI of $90K/yr in a 3 mile radius. 100% absolute NNN corp lease till 2024. NOI $159K/yr. $1.874M. 8.50% cap.
3. Retail Plaza in Fort Myers, FL: 48,220 SF consisting of three retail centers completed in 2008. Shadow anchored by Super Target. Key tenants: Dollar Tree, Pet Supplies Plus, Cricket Wireless and Verizon. 92% NNN leased. Actual NOI $603K/yr. $8.505M. 7.10% cap.
4. DaVita in Rosenberg, TX: 6,000 SF dialysis center built in 2001 on .86 ac lot in high income Houston metro. With easy access to I-69 with over 72,000 VPD. 12 year absolute NNN lease till 2023. NOI $241K/yr with 2% annual rent increases. $3.381M. 7.14% cap.
5. Shopping Center in Fontana, CA: 24,895 SF consisting of two retail buildings completed in 2006 on over 2 ac lot at a signalized corner location in growing San Bernardino County. Along I-66 with over 36,000 CPD. 92% NNN leased. NOI $343K/yr. $5.5M. 6.25% actual cap. Upside potential when fully leased.
6. Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers in Akron, OH: 2,600 SF brand new American fast-casual restaurant on nearly 1 ac lot. Across from major power center with Target. Adjacent to Residence Inn Marriott and Hampton Hotel. With easy access to I-77. New 15 years absolute NNN lease to a strong national tenant with 300+ locations. NOI $169K/yr with 7.5% rent increases every 5 years. $2.0707M. 6.25% cap.
7. Black Bear Diner in Tulsa, OK: 5736 SF newly renovated freestanding restaurant on 1.57 ac outparcel to Belk and Target center in a high income area. At a prime retail location. Visible from Hwy-169 with over 30,000 CPD. 100% absolute NNN corp with over 9 years left. NOI $175K/yr with 10% rent bumps every 5 years. $2.916M. 6% cap.
8. IHOP in Memphis, TN: 4,740 SF IHOP restaurant built in 1999 on 1.16 ac lot along busy retail corridor. Near I-40 with over 138,000 VPD. 25 year absolute NNN corp lease with over 7 years left. NOI $212K/yr with 10% rent increases every 5 years. $3.149M. 6.75% cap.
9. MOB in Garfield Heights, OH: 44,458 SF Class-B two-story multitenant medical office building completed in 1998 on over 3 ac lot in Cleveland suburbs. Off of I-480. 77% leased to Centers For Dialysis, GDP Group, Hudec Dental, Marymount Hospital, and Merida Medical Group. NOI 403K/yr. $4.661M. 8.65% cap.
10.Office Building Santa Ana, CA: 7734 attractive two-story office building constructed in 2001 in densely populated Los Angeles suburbs. 100% leased to Atlantis Eyecare. NOI $162K/yr. $2.707M. 6% cap.