1. Walgreens in Mobile, AL: 15,120 SF Walgreens built in 2000 on over 2 ac lot at a signalized corner location in fast growing and high income neighborhood with an AHI of $95K/yr in a 1 mile ring. 100% NNN lease with 2+ years left. NOI $355K/yr. $4.188M. 8.5% cap. NOTE: due to technical problems flyer not available.
2. KinderCare in Andover, MN: 8,606 SF single-tenant day care facility completed in 1997 on 3.86 ac lot in affluent Minneapolis MSA with an AHI of $104K/yr. Recently executed a new 5 yrs absolute NNN corp lease. NOI $145K/yr. $1.818M. 8% cap. NOTE: due to technical problems flyer not available.
3. CVS in Marietta, GA: 10,112 SF well maintained CVS Pharmacy constructed in 1997 on 1.21 ac lot at a hard corner location in growing & upper middle-class Atlanta suburbs. Tenant just exercised their second option. 100% NNN- corp lease with 5+ years left. NOI $213K/yr. $2.945M. 7.25% cap. NOTE: flyer not available, full brochure upon request.
4. Multifamily in Norman, IL: 19,296 SF consisting of twenty-nine well maintained multifamily units. Near Illinois State University and Illinois Wesleyan University. 93% occupied. Actual NOI $98K/yr. $1.4M. 7% actual cap. NOTE: due to technical problems flyer not available
5. KFC in Fairbanks, Alaska: 3313 SF drive-thru single tenant franchised fast food restaurant on .67 ac lot at a signalized corner location. Between Bentley Mall and Hwy-4. This is a sale-leaseback investment. New 20 year absolute NNN lease. NOI $96K/yr. with 8% rent bumps every 5 years. $1.428M. 6.75% cap. NOTE: due to technical problems flyer not available.
6. KFC in Fairbanks, Alaska: 3582 drive-thru fast food franchised restaurant on .84 ac lot along busy corridor. Close to Fairbanks International Airport and Hwy-3. This is a sale-leaseback investment. New 20 years absolute NNN lease. NOI $120K/yr. with 8% rent bumps every 5 years. $1.779M. 6.75% cap. NOTE: due to technical problems flyer not available.
7. Shopping Center in Henderson, NV: 30,054 SF attractive shopping center built in 2002 on 1.86 ac lot along major corridor. Close to Dignity Health St. Rose Dominican Hospital. 78% NNN leased. Actual NOI $408K/yr. $6.792M. 6% actual cap. Tremendous upside when fully leased.
8. Complete Emergency Care in Pueblo, CO: 5,025 SF single tenant medical office building completed in 2004 on .61 ac lot along main thoroughfare. Adjacent to Walmart Supercenter. New 10 year NNN- corp lease with 9+ years left. NOI $95K/yr with a 10% rent increase in year 6. $1.591M. 6% cap. NOTE: due to technical problems flyer not available.