1. Retail Center in Jeffersonville, IN: 19,500 SF well maintained retail center built in 2002 on 1.78 ac lot in Louisville suburbs. Adjacent to Meijer Supermarket. 100% NNN leased with excellent tenant mix including Subway, Domino’s Pizza, H&R Block and Great Clips. NOI $179K/yr. $2.3M. 7.80% cap.
2. Retail Plaza in Spring, TX: 26,472 SF attractive retail center constructed in 2005 on 2.24 ac lot in high income Houston suburbs with an AHI of $109K/yr in a 1 mile ring. 92% NNN leased to fourteen tenants. Seller will master lease 2175 SF vacancy for 1 yr. Pro forma NOI $413K/yr. $5.5M. 7.52% proforma cap.
3. Professional Buildings in Fort Worth, TX: 7166 SF consisting of two well maintained professional/medical office building completed in 2004 on .81 ac lot. Close to I-35W. 100% NNN leased to multiple tenants. NOI $128K/yr. $1.755M. 7.31% cap.
4. MedCare in Spartanburg, SC: 7,000 SF drive-thru urgent care center built in 2015 on .86 ac corner lot in a fast growing area. Near Spartanburg Regional Heart Center. 15 year NNN- corp lease till 2030 to Urgent Care Group with 17 locations. NOI $228K/yr with rent increases every 5 years. $3.145M. 7.25% cap.
5. Arby’s in Hobart, IN: 2440 SF well maintained drive-thru restaurant built in 1999 on 1.21 ac lot along busy artery. Close to I-65 with over 102,000 CPD. 20 year absolute NNN lease till 2024 to a strong operator with 28 units. NOI $133K/yr with 1% annual rent increases. $1.907M. 7% cap.
6. Retail Plaza in Merced, CA: 68,207 SF shopping center built in 2007 anchored by 53,646 SF Rancho San Miguel Market with six locations. Shadow anchored by CVS Pharmacy. 100% NNN leased. NOI $964K/yr. $13.302M. 7.25% cap.
7. Retail Center in Martinez, CA: 14,014 SF recently renovated retail center consisting of one multitenant center and one restaurant in growing San Francisco Bay Area. 100% NNN leased to Auto Zone, Family Dentistry, Nail Salon and Fresh Start Cafe. NOI $262K/yr. $5.251M. 5% cap.
8. MOB in High Point, NC: 12,879 SF two-story single tenant attractive medical office building on nearly 1 ac lot. Adjacent to Wake Forest Baptist Health Center. 100% leased to Wake Forest Baptist Health till 2022. NOI $202K/yr with 2% annual rent increases. $2.4M. 8.5% cap.
9. Hardee’s in Montgomery, AL: 3604 SF single tenant franchised fast food restaurant renovated in 1992 on 1.55 ac lot. 19 year absolute NNN lease till 2025 to a strong operator with 110 units. NOI $118K/yr with 2% annual rent increases. $1.312M. 9% cap. Note: flyer not avail, full package upon request.
10. Walgreens in Livonia, MI: 13,905 SF well maintained drive-thru pharmacy built in 1997 on 1.80 ac corner lot in Detroit MSA. 100% NNN– corp lease till 2023. NOI $139K/yr. $1.794M. 7.75% cap. Note: flyer not available, full brochure upon request.