1. MOB in Barnegat, NJ: 9,600 SF medical office building completed in 2009 in high income Philadelphia MSA with an AHI of $96K/yr in a 3 mile radius. 100% leased to Acenda Health (22 locations), Northeast Spine and Sport Medicine (10 locations) & Connolly Dermatology (12 locations). NOI $196K/yr. $2.45M. 8.01% cap.
2. Shopping Center in Las Vegas, NV: 12,320 SF consisting of two well maintained retail centers constructed in 1997 on over 1 ac lot at a signalized corner location. All units face retail artery with over 26,000 CPD. 100% NNN leased to retail, medical and professional tenants. NOI $229K/yr. $2.9M. 7.91% cap.
3. Big Lots in Bolingbrook, IL: 33,216 SF single tenant retail building built in 2001 on 3.73 ac lot in affluent Chicago metro with a MHI of $106K/yr in a 3 mile ring. Part of Country Aire Plaza with Home Depot, Goodwill, Lumber Liquidators and Casa Margarita, a Mexican restaurant. Recently extended NNN lease with over 4 years left. NOI $201K/yr. $2.7M. 7.48% cap.
4. Strip Center in Las Cruces, NM: 6836 SF consisting of two freestanding buildings built in 2006 on 1 ac corner lot. Across from Sam’s Club. 100% NNN leased to drive-thru Starbucks Coffee, AT&T and Sushi Freak. NOI $182K/yr. $2.6M. 7% cap.
5. Advance Auto Parts in Cypress, TX: 6,777 SF single tenant retail building constructed in 2007 on over 1 ac lot in growing Houston suburbs. Recently extended NNN lease with over 7 years left. NOI $117K/yr. $1.768M. 6.65% cap.
6. Shopping Center in Bedford, TX: 45,240 SF well maintained retail center on nearly 4 ac lot in Dallas/Fort Worth suburbs. Fronts Hwy-183. 92% lease with mostly NNN leases. NOI $582K/yr. $7.4M. 7.87% cap. Upside potential when fully leased.
7. Retail Center in Bethel Park, PA: 6813 SF well maintained four-tenant retail building in Pittsburgh MSA. 100% NNN leased. NOI $122K/yr. $1.55M. 7.92% cap.
8. MOB in Fort Wayne, IN: 10,802 SF built-to-suit multitenant medical office building completed in 2017 on 1.76 ac outparcel to 200,000 SF Meijer Grocery. Close to I-69. 100% NNN leased to DirectCare, Harrison Dental Group and Carter Heating Clinics. NOI $273K/yr. $4.075M. 6.70% cap.