1. Retail Center in Carpentersville, IL: 11,035 SF retail center built in 2007 in high income Chicago MSA. Adjacent to Spring Hill Mall. 100% leased with excellent tenant mix including T-Mobile, SportClips, Panda Express and GameStope. NOI $313K/yr. $4.482M. 7% cap.
2. MOB in Gurnee, IL: 22,800 SF well maintained medical office building constructed in 1996 on over 2 ac lot in Chicago metro. With easy access to Hwy-41. NNN leased to multiple medical tenants. NOI $350K/yr. $4.25M. 8.24% cap.
3. Boston’s Restaurant & Sports Bar in Arlington, TX: 8,000 SF restaurant renovated in 1997 along major artery in fast growing DFW metro. On an off/on ramp of Hwy-360. 10 years absolute NNN corp lease with 9+ years left. NOI $148K/yr with a 10% rent bump in year 6. $2.368M. 6.25% cap.
4. Shopping Center in Queen Creek, AZ: 70,961 SF beautiful shopping center on 10.81 ac lot in Phoenix suburbs. National credit tenant include: LA Fitness, Taco Bell, Dunking Donuts, Jackson Hewitt and Edward Jones. 93% NNN leased. Actual NOI $1.284M/yr. $17.121M. 7.5% actual cap. Upside potential when fully leased. Note: flyer not available, full brochure upon request.
5. CVS in Mobile, AL: 10,195 SF well kept CVS Pharmacy built in 2000 on 1.44 ac corner lot. 100% NNN lease. $1.615M. 9.25% cap.
6. Advance Auto Parts in Summerville, SC: 5836 SF single tenant retail building on 1.44 ac lot in growing North Charleston suburbs. Adjacent to Publix shopping center. 100% NNN leased. NOI $92K/yr. $1.187M. 7.75% cap.
7. MOB in Allen, TX: 3125 SF multitenant upscale medical office building in affluent Dallas suburbs with an MHI of 124K/yr in a 1 mile radius. 100% leased. NOI $75K/yr. $995M. 7.54% cap.
8. Retail Center in Indianapolis, IN: 10,440 SF well maintained retail center on .79 ac lot. All units face major retail corridor with over 18,000 CPD. Close to a major shopping center with Macy’s, Target and Lowe’s. 100% NN leased. NOI $196K/yr. $2.65M. 7.41% cap.
9. Shopping Center in Rialto, CA: 25,352 SF well kept retail center on 1.78 ac lot along main artery in San Bernardino County. Major tenants: Family Dollar and Furniture 4 Less. 100% leased. NOI $274K/yr. $4.225M. 6.50% cap.
10.Shopping Center in Carmel, CA: 57,190 SF rare retail center and 5,290 SF self storage on 6.42 ac lot anchored by Safeway, the only grocery & pharmacy in Carmel Valley. Tremendous Barriers to Entry. 97% leased. NOI $706K/yr. $11.965M. 5.9% cap.