|Daily 10 Best Commercial Properties|
1. Auto Center in Surprise, AZ: 20,640 SF multi-tenant auto center built in 1997 on 1.72 ac lot along busy artery in growing Phoenix suburbs. 100% leased. NOI $147K/yr. $1.775M. 8.3% cap.
2. Strip Center in New Lenox, IL: 5,362 SF attractive strip center completed in 2015 outparcel to Walmart Supercenter in a growing and affluent Chicago MSA with an AHI of $101K/yr. 100% NNN leased to AT&T, Papa John’s and PMA. NOI $139K/yr. $1.995M. 7% cap.
3. Retail Center in Yuba City, CA: 10,800 SF attractive retail center built in 2003 in a growing City North of Sacramento. 100% leased. NOI $207K/yr. $3.195M. 6.50% cap.
4. Retail Center in Dartmouth, MA: 29,400 SF well maintained retail center on 5.31 ac lot in upper middle-class Boston MSA with an AHI of $75K/yr. Across from Dartmouth Mall with Macy’s, JC Penney and Sears. 100% leased with diverse tenant mix. NOI $312K/yr. $4.025M. 7.76% cap.
5. Retail Center in Hesperia, CA: 19,730 SF retail center built in 2008 on 3 ac outparcel to Stater Bros. Market in San Bernardino County. 87% NNN leased to eight tenants. NOI $298K/yr. $4.594M. 6.50% cap.
6. Retail Center in Avondale, AZ: 16,054 SF attractive retail center constructed in 2006 on 2.45 ac lot in fast growing (459% pop growth since 2000) Phoenix MSA. Good tenant mix: free-standing building Super Carniceria Los Alamos, Brighter Angeles Day Care Center, AMAXX Hair Salon, Avondale Tooth Factory, DA’S Barbershop and Mariscos 7 Mares Seafood Restaurant. 100% NNN leased. NOI $317K/yr. $4.541M. 7% cap.
7. Apartments in Stockton, CA: 62,050 SF two apartment building complex consisting of 105 well-maintained units on over 3 ac lot. Close to schools and shopping centers. NOI $419K/yr. $5.9M. 7.11% cap.
8. MOB in Rowlett, TX: 13,465 SF Class-B multitenant medical office building in growing Dallas suburbs. Across from Baylor Scott & White Medical Center. 100% leased. NOI $273K/yr. $3.4M. 8.03% cap.
9. Shopping Center in Pasadena, TX: 35,197 SF well kept shopping center renovated in 2014 on 7.6 ac lot in Houston suburbs. Anchored by El Mercado Supermarket, Dollar Tree and Family Dollar. 70% NNN leased. NOI $769K/yr. $9.75M. 7.89% cap.
10. Casino in Billings, MT: 3855 SF single-tenant Casino constructed in 2008 on 2.49 ac lot in a growing middle-class area. 10 yrs NNN lease. NOI $93K/yr. $1.33M. 7% cap.