1. Shopping Center in Redwood City, CA: 37,399 SF well kept retail center on 2.28 ac lot in high income Silicon Valley with an AHI of $148K/yr in a 3 mile ring. Along busy El Camino Real, a major thoroughfare. Adjacent to Hwy-84. 100% NNN leased to Bed, Bath and Beyond, Starbucks, Subway, Wingstop, Floating Spa and Family Wash. NOI $1.013M/yr.
2. Strip Center in Mary Esther, FL: 5,020 SF three tenant strip center renovated in 2011 on .69 ac outparcel to Santa Rosa Mall. 100% leased to Sprint, 850 Craft Reserve, Smoothie King and Wells Fargo ATM. NOI $126K/yr. $1.8M. 7% cap.
3. Retail Plaza in Matteson, IL: 60,328 SF well maintained shopping center on over 6 ac lot at a signalized corner location in high income Chicago MSA with an AHI of $83K/yr. Major tenants include DaVita, Dairy Queen, Jimmy John’s, ATI Physical Therapy and Hanger Clinic. 89% leased to retail and medical tenants. NOI $703K/yr. $7.712M. 9.12% actual cap. Upside potential when fully leased.
4. Neighborhood Center in Boise, ID: 113,576 SF attractive completely remodeled shopping center along busy retail artery with over 33,000 VPD. New monument sign. 100% leased to eight tenants including ACE Hardware and Savers. NOI $889K/yr. $12.7M. 7% cap.
5. MOB in Chaska, MN: 13,838 SF well maintained medical office building constructed in 1990 on 2.49 ac lot in Minneapolis MSA. 82% leased to multiple tenants including Concentra. Actual NOI $129K/yr. $1.8M. 7.22% actual cap. Upside potential.
6. Strip Center in Indianapolis, IN: 14,400 SF attractive strip center completed in 2006. All units face major retail corridor with over 33,000 APD. Next to IU Health Methodist Medical Plaza. Near Washington Square Mall. 100% NNN leased to Qdoba Mexican Grill, Mortenson Dental Partners, UPS Store, T-Mobile and McAllister’s Deli. NOI $359K/yr. $4.956M. 7.25% cap.
7. Golden Corral in Raymore, MO: 12,000 SF all-you-can-eat buffet built in 2014 in growing Kansas City metro. Adjacent to Lowe’s, Sam’s Club and Walmart. Along Hwy-58. Close to I-49. 100% leased. $2.5M. NOI/Cap N/A.
8. FedEx Office in Bakersfield, CA: 9697 SF single tenant retail building constructed in 1993 on .73 ac corner lot. At a signalized intersection. Tenant has been at this location since 1992. Recently extended NNN- lease till 2028 to FedEx Office. NOI $123K/yr with 5% rent increases every 5 years. $2.06M. 6% cap.
9. Storming Crab in Kirkwood, MO: 6,852 SF recently renovated restaurant on 1.37 ac outparcel to Walmart Supercenter in growing and high income St. Louis suburbs. Other adjacent major tenants include: GomeGoods, Target, TJ Maxx, Hobby Lobby, Burlington and Lowes. On an off/on ramp of I-44 with over 104,000 VPD. Brand new 15 year absolute NNN lease to a strong operator with 7 locations. NOI $180K/yr with 10% rent increases every 5 years. $2.518M. 7.15% cap. Note: flyer not included, full brochure upon request.
10.Retail Pad in Lake Elsinore, CA: 7203 SF retail building completed in 2006 on .77 ac lot in densely populated Los Angeles suburbs. Part of Lake Elsinore Marketplace with Costco and Lowe’s. Close to I-15. 100% NNN leased to Submarina, IBrows, Nevy Federal Credit Union and Juice It Up. NOI $241K/yr. $4.03M. 6% cap. Note: flyer not avail, full OM upon request.