1. Strip Center in Duluth, GA: 16,340 SF attractive strip center built in 1997 on 1.70 ac lot in fast growing and high income Atlanta suburbs with an AHI of $129K/yr in a 1 mile radius. Shadow anchored by Target & The Home Depot. Across from whole Foods and Publix shopping center. 100% NNN leased to five tenants. NOI $196K/yr. Price reduced from $2.95M to $2.814M. 7% cap.
2. MOB in Tampa, FL: 4308 SF single tenant medical office building constructed in 2005 on .85 ac lot at a signalized corner location. 100% NNN leased to a Dermatologist. NOI $86K/yr. $1.148M. 7.50% cap.
3. Retail Center in Humble, TX: 28,820 SF L-shaped well maintained retail center on over 2 ac lot at a prime retail corridor (42,150 CPD) in fast growing Houston suburbs. Across from Deerboork Mall with 140+ stores. Close to I-69. 94% NNN lased with excellent tenant mix. NOI $407K/yr. $5.821M. 7% cap.
4. Outback Steakhouse in Lincoln, NE: 6134 SF well maintained steakhouse on .39 ac lot. Close to the University of Nebraska. and Gatewayll Mall. 100% NNN leased to a strong operator with over 1,000 locations. NOI $104K/yr. $1.674M. 6.25% cap.
5. Retail Building in Apache Junction, AZ: 59,409 SF attractive retail building renovated in 2018 on 7.53 ac lot in fast growing Phoenix MSA. Along main retail corridor with over 36,000 CPD. 100% NNN leased to Ross Dress for Less, Peddlers Mall and Goodwill. NOI $648K/yr. $8.645M. 7.50% cap.
6. Neighborhood Center in Houston, TX: 15,800 SF retail center built in 2007 on 1.42 ac lot. All units face main thoroughfare. 92% NNN leased to Careco Pharmacy, Enterprise, Smile Dental, HCA Houston Healthcare Cyfair Medical, Polish & Lash Salon, DeNiel Foot & Ankle and Sacred Leaf. Actual NOI $297K/yr. $4.103M. 7.25% actual cap. Upside potential.
7. Retail Center in Arlington, TX: 17,836 SF retail center built in 1996 on 1.43 ac outparcel to Kroger grocery in growing Fort Worth suburbs. 100% leased to seven tenants. NOI $236K/yr. $3M. 7.88% cap.
8. MOB in Roseville, CA: 4232 SF Class-B multitenant medical office building completed in 2005 on .61 ac lot in high income Pacer County with an AHI of $105K/yr. 100% leased to Monahan Vein Clinic and The Baby Connection, a fetal ultrasound company providing state-of-the-art 3D/4D and HDlive imaging. NOI $115K/yr. $1.65M. 7% cap.
9. MOB in Colorado Springs, CO: 7,785 SF Class-B consisting of 14-bed Detox Hospital/Residential Treatment Center completed in 2006 on 1.88 ac lot. 100% leased to a highly rated tenant. NOI $209K/yr with 2% annual rent increases. $2.75M. 7.62% cap.
10.Neighborhood Center in Victorville, CA: 102,947 SF well maintained shopping center on 10.6 ac corner lot along major artery with over 70,000 CPD. Shadow anchored by dd’s Discounts. 99% NNN leased with excellent tenant mix including; Dollar Tree, Goodwill, Aaron’s Rental and Leslie’s Poolmart among others. Actual NOI $1.337M/yr. $16.94M. 7.90% cap. Upside potential when fully leased. Note: flyer not available full brochure upon request.