|Daily Best 10 Commercial Properties|
1. Neighborhood Center in Fort Worth, TX: 82,000 SF well maintained shopping center on over 9 ac lot along busy corridor in a fast growing area. Includes three pad sites; Sonic, Taco Casa and Twice the Ice. Close to I-820. 88% leased with excellent tenant mix. Actual NOI $461K/yr. $6.5M, 7.10% cap.
2. Strip Center in Rancho Cordova, CA: 3794 SF attractive strip center in growing Sacramento suburbs. Close to Costco. Tenants include: Subway and Grills & Greens, a highly rated on Yelp Persian/Iranian Restaurant. 100% NNN leased. NOI $105K/yr, $1.69M. 6.25% cap.
3. Retail Center in Winston Salem, NC: 22,936 SF well maintained retail center in high income neighborhood with AHI of $85K/yr. 100% leased to Dollar General, Wyatt & Dad Shoe Repair, KC Hair Salon, L.U.V. Nails, CrossFit Amplitude and South Fork Electric. NOI $142K/yr. $1.781M. 8% cap.
4. MOB in Yuba City, CA: 8648 SF Class-A single-tenant medical office building on nearly 1 ac corner lot in a growing City North of Sacramento. Adjacent to Gauche Aquatic Park and close to Sutter North Medical Hospital. 100% NNN leased with 5 yrs left to Sutter North Medical Foundation. NOI $154K/yr. $2.575M. 6% cap.
5. Retail Center in Henderson, NV: 9557 SF retail center built in 2007 on .70 ac lot in Las Vegas suburbs. Shadow anchored by Albertsons grocery. Across from Dignity Health-St. Rose Dominican Hospital. 77% NNN leased to three tenants. Actual NOI $113K/yr. $1.366M. 8.34% actual cap. Upside potential.
6. Shopping Center in Cypress, TX: 20,988 SF newly constructed shopping center on 2.52 ac lot anchored by Pet Supermarket in growing and affluent Houston MSA with an AHI of $151K/yr in a 1 mile ring. 93% leased. Actual NOI $674K/yr. $8.762M. 7.70% actual cap. Upside potential when fully occupied.
7. Family Dollar in Aurora, CO: 8000 SF single-tenant retail building constructed in 2012 on .97 ac lot in a growing upper middle-class area. 100% NNN leased with 5 yrs left. NOI $124K/yr. $1.877M. 6.65% cap.
8. Apartments in Opa Locka, FL: 64-units apartment complex built in 1969 on 1.52 ac lot in Miami suburbs. Good unit mix: 24 1BR/1BA & 40 2BR/1BA. 95% occupied. NOI $255K/yr. $3.4M. 7.51% cap.
9. MOB in Riverview, MI: 10,506 SF Class-B multitenant medical office building completed in 2001 on 1.24 ac lot. 100% NNN leased to American Red Cross, Beaumont and Edward Jones. NOI $119K/yr. $1.495M. 8% cap.
10. Retail Center in Coral Springs, FL: 8000 SF well maintained retail center on .31 ac lot along main retail artery in Fort Lauderdale suburbs. 100% leased. 6.91% cap. NOI N/A.
David V. Tran
Chief Investment Advisor. CA BRE# 00969014
Transmercial — Commercial Real Estate Investments
408-288-5500 ext. 201, 408-288-5533 (F)