1. Tire Plus in Carmel, IN: 6600 SF auto center built in 2002 on .43 ac lot along busy corridor in growing and affluent (AHI $119K/yr in a 3 mile ring) Indianapolis MSA. 100% absolute NNN corp lease with over 6 yrs left. NOI $189K/yr. $2.53M. 7.50% cap.
2. Retail Center in Saint Petersburg, FL: 19,400 SF well maintained retail center on 1.53 ac lot. Next to Walgreens and close to Walmart Supercenter. 100% NNN leased. NOI $355K/yr. $4.9M. 7.25% cap.
3. Industrial in Canton, MA: 100,000 SF well kept masonry industrial building on over 8 ac lot in high income Boston suburbs with an AHI of $102K/yr in a 3 mile ring. 60% NNN leased. Actual NOI $750K/yr. $10M. 7.50% actual cap. Upside potential.
4. Satellite Healthcare in Folsom, CA: 11,133 SF single-tenant retail building completed in 2007 in fast growing and affluent Sacramento suburbs. New 10 yrs NNN corp lease. NOI $228K/yr with 10% rent increases every 5 yrs. $4.581M. 5% cap.
5. Shopping Center in Englishtown, NJ: 58,080 SF attractive shopping center built in 1993 on 7.40 ac lot in prosperous New Your metro with an AHI of $142K/yr in a 3 mile radius. Along Hwy-9. 90% leased with good tenant mix including, Planet Fitness, Advance Auto Parts & My First Dentist. NOI $1.132M/yr. $14.9M. 7.60% cap.
6. Professional Building in Lafayette, LA: 46,360 SF Class-B multitenant professional building on 2.79 ac lot in a high income area. Close to Lafayette General Medical Center. 88% leased to professional and medical tenants. NOI $486K/yr. $4.867M. 10% cap.
7. CVS Pharmacy in Rocklin, CA: 22,965 SF CVS Pharmacy completed in 2002 on 2.60 ac lot in Sacramento suburbs. 100% NNN lease with 7 yrs left. NOI $ 392K/yr with a 5% rent bump in 2018. $5.904M. 6.65% cap.
8. Shopping Center in Pinellas Park, FL: 23,235 SF retail center on 2.64 ac lot along busy corridor in Tampa suburbs. 94% leased to eleven local tenants. NOI $241K/yr. Price reduced from $3.1M to $2.9M. 8.30% cap.
9. Walgreens in McDonough, GA: 15,120 SF drug-store completed in 2001 on nearly 2 ac lot in fast growing Atlanta metro. 100% NNN- corp lease with 5 yrs left. NOI $347K/yr. $4.43M, 7.85% cap.
10. Shopping Center in Helotes, TX: 60,748 SF attractive shopping center built in 1999 in fast growing (119% pop growth since 2000) and high income (AHI %96K/yr) San Antonio suburbs. Close to Hwy-1604. 100% NNN leased to three tenants. NOI $786K/yr. $9.255M. 8.50% cap.
About The Properties
Transmercial is the only company in the US that offers this list of best properties between $950K to $30M in 50 states. These properties are selected from 300-400 daily listings from many commercial real estate companies, and various other sources. Each property has a brief description and a flyer. Please click here for selection criteria. Underlined names, if any, indicate safe hyperlinks that you can click for more info. For a full marketing brochure, please reply and specify the property number. Transmercial will guide you thru the whole acquisition process if needed. It will track all the issues via the “Due Diligence Summary” report until they are all resolved prior to closing.
Below are the most commonly used acronyms:
AHI: Avg. Household Income. National average is about $55+K/yr.
NOI: Net Operating Income. It’s the income after all expenses (prop taxes, ins., maintenance) paid.
NNN: Triple net lease in which tenants pay taxes, insurance and maintenance expenses.
NNN-: Triple net lease with landlord responsible for roof and structure. Used by Transmercial only.
https://transmercial.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/TransmercialHeader.jpg00Mariahttps://transmercial.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/TransmercialHeader.jpgMaria2017-04-24 16:13:172017-04-24 16:13:1704-11: Industrial, Tire Plus, Sateline Health, CVS, Walgreens, Prof. Building
Transmercial – Commercial Real Estate
1340 Tully Road, Suite 307, San Jose CA 95122-3055
Tel: (408) 288-5500
Fax: (408) 288-5533
M-F 8:30AM - 3:30PM PST
Sat.: by appointment
Our office is in the Tully Business Center on Tully Road.
(between Highway 101 and McLaughlin).
Click for Map