1. Shopping Center in Indianapolis, IN: 171,536 SF well maintained shopping center on nearly 13 ac outparcel to Castleton Square Mall with 128 stores. Close to Community Hospital North and with easy access to I-465/69. 79% leased. Actual NOI $1.161M/yr. $12.989M. 8.94% cap.
2. Industrial in Tucson, AZ: 40,925 SF attractive industrial building on 2.78 ac lot along busy corridor. Close to I-10. 100% leased to multiple tenants. NOI $270K/yr. $3.2M. 8.45% cap.
3. Industrial in De Pere, WI: 75,600 SF Class-A single-tenant industrial building constructed in 2000 on 6.30 ac lot in growing and upper middle-class Green Bay suburbs. Close to I-41. New 7 yrs NNN lease to a local metal fabricator. NOI $360K/yr with 2% annual rent increases. $4.5M. 8% cap.
4. Shopping Center in San Antonio, TX: 32,923 SF eye-catching shopping center built in 2007 on 2.85 ac lot at a hard corner location in a fast growing and high income (AHI $85K8/yr) neighborhood. Visible and on an off/on ramp of Hwy-1604. NOI $642K/yr. $8.3M. 7.74% cap.
5. FATZ Cafe in Lexington, SC: 5750 SF remodeled restaurant on 1.5 ac lot along main thoroughfare in Columbia suburbs. 20 yrs NNN lease with 6 yrs left to an operator with 45 units. NOI $162K/yr with rent increases. $2.16M. 7.50% cap.
6. Strip Center in Yuba City, CA: 10,835 SF attractive retail center on 1 ac lot along busy corridor. 100% leased with good tenant mix including; nail salon, restaurant, dentist, fitness center, dry cleaners and ice cream shop. NOI $205K/yr. $2.901M. 7.10% cap.
7. Professional Building in Cedar Park, TX: 19,970 SF Class-B multitenant office building completed in 2007 on 2 ac lot in fast growing and high income San Antonio MSA with an AHI of $94K/yr in a 1 mile ring. 100% NNN leased. NOI $129K/yr. $1.85M. 7.01% cap.
8. Office Building in Southlake, TX: 6406 SF Class-A office building completed in 2005 on .78 ac lot in prosperous (AHI $188K/yr) Ft. Worth/Dallas suburbs. Close to Methodist Southlake Hospital and Children’s Medical Center. With easy access to Hwy-114. NOI $125K/yr. $1.799M. 7% cap.
9. Shopping Center in Vallejo, CA: 30,782 SF mature retail center on nearly 3 ac lot in San Francisco Bay area. Anchored by 99 Cents Only Store. Close to Kaiser Permanente Medical Center. 100% leased to three tenants. NOI $381K/yr. $5.656M. 6.75% cap.
10. Retail Center in Lynwood, CA: 11,240 SF well maintained retail center on .90 ac lot in densely populated Los Angeles County. Close to 384-bed St. Francis Medical Center. 100% leased to six tenants. NOI $208K/yr. $3.28M. 6.35% cap.
About The Properties
Transmercial is the only company in the US that offers this list of best properties between $950K to $30M in 50 states. These properties are selected from 300-400 daily listings from many commercial real estate companies, and various other sources. Each property has a brief description and a flyer. Please click here for selection criteria. Underlined names, if any, indicate safe hyperlinks that you can click for more info. For a full marketing brochure, please reply and specify the property number. Transmercial will guide you thru the whole acquisition process if needed. It will track all the issues via the “Due Diligence Summary” report until they are all resolved prior to closing.
Below are the most commonly used acronyms:
AHI: Avg. Household Income. National average is about $55+K/yr.
NOI: Net Operating Income. It’s the income after all expenses (prop taxes, ins., maintenance) paid.
NNN: Triple net lease in which tenants pay taxes, insurance and maintenance expenses.
NNN-: Triple net lease with landlord responsible for roof and structure. Used by Transmercial only.