1. Walgreens in Mobile, AL: 15,120 SF Walgreens built in 2000 on over 2 ac lot at a signalized corner location in fast growing and high income neighborhood with an AHI of $95K/yr in a 1 mile ring. 100% NNN lease with 2+ years left. NOI $355K/yr. $4.188M. 8.5% cap. NOTE: due to technical problems flyer not available.
2. KinderCare in Andover, MN: 8,606 SF single-tenant day care facility completed in 1997 on 3.86 ac lot in affluent Minneapolis MSA with an AHI of $104K/yr. Recently executed a new 5 yrs absolute NNN corp lease. NOI $145K/yr. $1.818M. 8% cap. NOTE: due to technical problems flyer not available.
3. CVS in Marietta, GA: 10,112 SF well maintained CVS Pharmacy constructed in 1997 on 1.21 ac lot at a hard corner location in growing & upper middle-class Atlanta suburbs. Tenant just exercised their second option. 100% NNN- corp lease with 5+ years left. NOI $213K/yr. $2.945M. 7.25% cap. NOTE: flyer not available, full brochure upon request.
4. Multifamily in Norman, IL: 19,296 SF consisting of twenty-nine well maintained multifamily units. Near Illinois State University and Illinois Wesleyan University. 93% occupied. Actual NOI $98K/yr. $1.4M. 7% actual cap. NOTE: due to technical problems flyer not available
5. KFC in Fairbanks, Alaska: 3313 SF drive-thru single tenant franchised fast food restaurant on .67 ac lot at a signalized corner location. Between Bentley Mall and Hwy-4. This is a sale-leaseback investment. New 20 year absolute NNN lease. NOI $96K/yr. with 8% rent bumps every 5 years. $1.428M. 6.75% cap. NOTE: due to technical problems flyer not available.
6. KFC in Fairbanks, Alaska: 3582 drive-thru fast food franchised restaurant on .84 ac lot along busy corridor. Close to Fairbanks International Airport and Hwy-3. This is a sale-leaseback investment. New 20 years absolute NNN lease. NOI $120K/yr. with 8% rent bumps every 5 years. $1.779M. 6.75% cap. NOTE: due to technical problems flyer not available.
7. Shopping Center in Henderson, NV: 30,054 SF attractive shopping center built in 2002 on 1.86 ac lot along major corridor. Close to Dignity Health St. Rose Dominican Hospital. 78% NNN leased. Actual NOI $408K/yr. $6.792M. 6% actual cap. Tremendous upside when fully leased.
8. Complete Emergency Care in Pueblo, CO: 5,025 SF single tenant medical office building completed in 2004 on .61 ac lot along main thoroughfare. Adjacent to Walmart Supercenter. New 10 year NNN- corp lease with 9+ years left. NOI $95K/yr with a 10% rent increase in year 6. $1.591M. 6% cap. NOTE: due to technical problems flyer not available.
About The Properties
Transmercial is the only company in the US that offers this list of best properties between $950K to $30M in 50 states. These properties are selected from 300-400 daily listings from many commercial real estate companies, and various other sources. Each property has a brief description and a flyer. Please click here for selection criteria. Underlined names, if any, indicate safe hyperlinks that you can click for more info. For a full marketing brochure, please reply and specify the property number. Transmercial will guide you thru the whole acquisition process if needed. It will track all the issues via the “Due Diligence Summary” report until they are all resolved prior to closing.
Below are the most commonly used acronyms:
· AHI: Avg. Household Income. National average is about $55+K/yr.
· NOI: Net Operating Income. It’s the income after all expenses (prop taxes, ins., maintenance) paid.
· NNN: Triple net lease in which tenants pay taxes, insurance and maintenance expenses.
· NNN-: Triple net lease with landlord responsible for roof and structure. Used by Transmercial only.