1. Office Building in Norwalk, CT: 40,034 SF Class-B multitenant office building renovated in 2013 in high income New York MSA. 93% leased to multiple medical and professional tenants. NOI $438K/yr. $5.84M. 7.50% cap.
2. Retail Building in Mesquite, TX: 22,500 SF well maintained built-to-Suit single tenant retail building on over 2 ac lot in fast growing Dallas suburbs. Close to Town East Mall. With excellent frontage visibility from Hwy-635. Tenant has been at this location for 26 years. 100% NNN corp lease with 4+ years left to Office Depot. NOI $247K/yr. $3.415M. 7.25% cap.
3. Retail Center in Nashville, NC: 12,674 SF attractive retail center on .81 ac lot built in 1996 along busy artery. Adjacent to Hwy-74 and with easy access to I-240. 77% leased. NOI $147K/yr. $2.1M. 7.04% cap.
4. Neighborhood Center in Redding, CA: 17,419 SF shopping center renovated in 1998 on nearly 9 ac lot. All units face Hwy-273 with 24,000 VPD. 95% leased to 20 tenants including 18,648 SF Rite Aid, Dollar Tree, O’Reilly Auto Parts, North Valley Bank, Subway, Metro PCS, Edward D. Jones & Co. GNC and more. NOI $1.219M/yr. $17.419M. 7% cap.
5. MOB in Lynwood, CA: 3860 SF medical office building on .36 ac lot in densely populated Los Angeles County. Adjacent to St. Francis Medical Center and close to Plaza Mexico, a 655,000 SF Spanish-style plaza with retail and dinning. 100% leased. NOI $81K/yr. $1.325M. 6.15% cap.
6. Retail Building in Moreno Valley, CA: 11,401 SF attractive retail building on .52 ac outparcel to Target and Kohl’s shopping center in San Bernardino suburbs. With easy access to Hwy-64. 100% leased. NOI $77K/yr. $1.29M. 6% cap.
7. Apartments in Los Angeles, CA: 2752 SF consisting of 1 single, (2) 2 bedroom 1 bath, and (1) 3 bedroom 2 bath recently remodeled apartment units. Each unit contains new stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, washer dryers, central HVAC units, hardwood floors, copper plumbing and parking. Close to Hwy-101. NOI $87K/yr. $1.45M. 6% cap.
8. Strip Center in Lake Elsinore, CA: 6101 SF strip center built in 2009 on .92 ac corner lot in Los Angeles suburbs. 100% leased to multiple tenants. NOI $63K/yr. $1.1M. 5.77% cap.
9. Retail Center in Marietta, GA: 10,498 SF attractive retail center built in 1990 on 1.80 ac lot in fast growing Atlanta MSA. Across from Kroger grocery shopping center. 86% leased. $1.175M. NOI/Cap N/A.
10.Shopping Center in Fort Worth, TX: 50,002 SF well kept shopping center on over 4 ac corner lot with several points of ingress/egress. Close to I-820/30. 72% leased with excellent tenant mix including Eagle Medical Ctr Pa Hurst, Subway, Metro PCS, Family Dental Care, Fidelity National Title among others. NOI $330K/yr. $4.5M. 7.35% cap.
About The Properties
Transmercial is the only company in the US that offers this list of best properties between $950K to $30M in 50 states. These properties are selected from 300-400 daily listings from many commercial real estate companies, and various other sources. Each property has a brief description and a flyer. Please click here for selection criteria. Underlined names, if any, indicate safe hyperlinks that you can click for more info. For a full marketing brochure, please reply and specify the property number. Transmercial will guide you thru the whole acquisition process if needed. It will track all the issues via the “Due Diligence Summary” report until they are all resolved prior to closing.
Below are the most commonly used acronyms:
· AHI: Avg. Household Income. National average is about $55+K/yr.
· NOI: Net Operating Income. It’s the income after all expenses (prop taxes, ins., maintenance) paid.
· NNN: Triple net lease in which tenants pay taxes, insurance and maintenance expenses.
· NNN-: Triple net lease with landlord responsible for roof and structure. Used by Transmercial only.