1. Retail Center in Carpentersville, IL: 11,035 SF retail center built in 2007 in high income Chicago MSA. Adjacent to Spring Hill Mall. 100% leased with excellent tenant mix including T-Mobile, SportClips, Panda Express and GameStope. NOI $313K/yr. $4.482M. 7% cap.
2. MOB in Gurnee, IL: 22,800 SF well maintained medical office building constructed in 1996 on over 2 ac lot in Chicago metro. With easy access to Hwy-41. NNN leased to multiple medical tenants. NOI $350K/yr. $4.25M. 8.24% cap.
3. Boston’s Restaurant & Sports Bar in Arlington, TX: 8,000 SF restaurant renovated in 1997 along major artery in fast growing DFW metro. On an off/on ramp of Hwy-360. 10 years absolute NNN corp lease with 9+ years left. NOI $148K/yr with a 10% rent bump in year 6. $2.368M. 6.25% cap.
4. Shopping Center in Queen Creek, AZ: 70,961 SF beautiful shopping center on 10.81 ac lot in Phoenix suburbs. National credit tenant include: LA Fitness, Taco Bell, Dunking Donuts, Jackson Hewitt and Edward Jones. 93% NNN leased. Actual NOI $1.284M/yr. $17.121M. 7.5% actual cap. Upside potential when fully leased. Note: flyer not available, full brochure upon request.
5. CVS in Mobile, AL: 10,195 SF well kept CVS Pharmacy built in 2000 on 1.44 ac corner lot. 100% NNN lease. $1.615M. 9.25% cap.
6. Advance Auto Parts in Summerville, SC: 5836 SF single tenant retail building on 1.44 ac lot in growing North Charleston suburbs. Adjacent to Publix shopping center. 100% NNN leased. NOI $92K/yr. $1.187M. 7.75% cap.
7. MOB in Allen, TX: 3125 SF multitenant upscale medical office building in affluent Dallas suburbs with an MHI of 124K/yr in a 1 mile radius. 100% leased. NOI $75K/yr. $995M. 7.54% cap.
8. Retail Center in Indianapolis, IN: 10,440 SF well maintained retail center on .79 ac lot. All units face major retail corridor with over 18,000 CPD. Close to a major shopping center with Macy’s, Target and Lowe’s. 100% NN leased. NOI $196K/yr. $2.65M. 7.41% cap.
9. Shopping Center in Rialto, CA: 25,352 SF well kept retail center on 1.78 ac lot along main artery in San Bernardino County. Major tenants: Family Dollar and Furniture 4 Less. 100% leased. NOI $274K/yr. $4.225M. 6.50% cap.
10.Shopping Center in Carmel, CA: 57,190 SF rare retail center and 5,290 SF self storage on 6.42 ac lot anchored by Safeway, the only grocery & pharmacy in Carmel Valley. Tremendous Barriers to Entry. 97% leased. NOI $706K/yr. $11.965M. 5.9% cap.
About The Properties
Transmercial is the only company in the US that offers this list of best properties between $950K to $30M in 50 states. These properties are selected from 300-400 daily listings from many commercial real estate companies, and various other sources. Each property has a brief description and a flyer. Please click here for selection criteria. Underlined names, if any, indicate safe hyperlinks that you can click for more info. For a full marketing brochure, please reply and specify the property number. Transmercial will guide you thru the whole acquisition process if needed. It will track all the issues via the “Due Diligence Summary” report until they are all resolved prior to closing.
Below are the most commonly used acronyms:
· AHI: Avg. Household Income. National average is about $55+K/yr.
· NOI: Net Operating Income. It’s the income after all expenses (prop taxes, ins., maintenance) paid.
· NNN: Triple net lease in which tenants pay taxes, insurance and maintenance expenses.
· NNN-: Triple net lease with landlord responsible for roof and structure. Used by Transmercial only.
https://transmercial.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/TransmercialHeader.jpg00Mariahttps://transmercial.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/TransmercialHeader.jpgMaria2018-01-15 21:36:582018-01-15 21:36:5812-05: Boston’s Restaurant & Sports Bar, CVS Pharmacy, Advance Auto Parts, Medical Buildings
Transmercial – Commercial Real Estate
1340 Tully Road, Suite 307, San Jose CA 95122-3055
Tel: (408) 288-5500
Fax: (408) 288-5533
M-F 8:30AM - 3:30PM PST
Sat.: by appointment
Our office is in the Tully Business Center on Tully Road.
(between Highway 101 and McLaughlin).
Click for Map