1. Retail Building in Spokane, WA: 17,472 SF retail building completed in 2006 on 1.23 ac lot along major retail corridor. 63% leased to multiple tenants including U.S. HeathWorks and Urgent Care. $1.4M. NOI/Cap N/A.
2. Plasma Center in Chicago, IL: 18,320 SF completely remodeled retail building on 1.41 ac lot at a signalized corner location. 100% NNN- corp lease till 2027 to BioMat USA. NOI $333K/yr with 2.5% annual rent increases. $4.95M. 6.73% cap.
3. Retail Center in Plano, TX: 12,498 SF retail center built in 2006 on 1.83 ac lot in growing Dallas suburbs. With easy access and excellent visibility to Hwy-75. Close to East Mall. 86% leased to multiple tenants. NOI $267K/yr. $3.817M. 7% cap.
4. Neighborhood Center in Hemet, CA: 25,646 SF well kept shopping center anchored by Fallas Discount Store in Riverside County. 100% leased. NOI $87K/yr. $1.2M. 7.25% cap.
5. Strip Center in Juliet, IL: 14,580 SF L-shaped retail center along major corridor in growing Chicago metro. Close to I-80. 64% NNN leased. NOI $231K/yr. $3.3M. 7% cap.
6. Retail Building Lake Charles, LA: 4913 SF newly constructed retail building on 1.86 ac lot in a high income area. Adjacent to Kroger shopping center. 100% NNN leased to Starbucks Coffee and Pacific Dental. NOI $182K/yr. $2.846M. 6.40% cap.
7. Jiffy Lube in Colorado Springs, CO: 1515 SF 3-bay auto center constructed in 1995 on .39 ac lot. At a busy signalized corner location with over 35,000 CPD. 100% NNN- lease with 4 years left. NOI $93K/yr. $1.3M. 7.21% cap.
8. Retail Center in Woodstock, GA: 17,500 SF attractive retail center built in 1999 on nearly 2 ac lot in fast growing and high income Atlanta MSA. 100% leased to multiple tenants. NOI $225K/yr. $2.82M. 7.98% cap.
9. Strip Center in Long Beach, CA: 6750 SF strip center renovated in 2011 on .49 ac lot in densely populated Los Angeles area. Adjacent to Food 4 Less. 100% NNN leased to five tenants including 7-Eleven. NOI $215K/yr. $4.109M. 5.25% cap.
10.MOB in Vancouver, WA: 9799 SF multitenant medical office building on nearly 1 ac corner lot. 100% NNN leased with good tenant mix including; Urgent Care, Family Care & Urgent Medical and NW Occupational Medical Center. $1.6M. NOI/Cap N/A.
About The Properties
Transmercial is the only company in the US that offers this list of best properties between $950K to $30M in 50 states. These properties are selected from 300-400 daily listings from many commercial real estate companies, and various other sources. Each property has a brief description and a flyer. Please click here for selection criteria. Underlined names, if any, indicate safe hyperlinks that you can click for more info. For a full marketing brochure, please reply and specify the property number. Transmercial will guide you thru the whole acquisition process if needed. It will track all the issues via the “Due Diligence Summary” report until they are all resolved prior to closing.
Below are the most commonly used acronyms:
· AHI: Avg. Household Income. National average is about $55+K/yr.
· NOI: Net Operating Income. It’s the income after all expenses (prop taxes, ins., maintenance) paid.
· NNN: Triple net lease in which tenants pay taxes, insurance and maintenance expenses.
· NNN-: Triple net lease with landlord responsible for roof and structure. Used by Transmercial only.
https://transmercial.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/TransmercialHeader.jpg00Mariahttps://transmercial.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/TransmercialHeader.jpgMaria2018-03-16 17:12:112018-03-16 17:12:1102-05: BioMat USA Plasma Center, Jiffy Lube, Medical Buildings, Retail Centers, Neighborhood Centers
Transmercial – Commercial Real Estate
1340 Tully Road, Suite 307, San Jose CA 95122-3055
Tel: (408) 288-5500
Fax: (408) 288-5533
M-F 8:30AM - 3:30PM PST
Sat.: by appointment
Our office is in the Tully Business Center on Tully Road.
(between Highway 101 and McLaughlin).
Click for Map