1. Retail Building in Belton, MO: 44,500 SF newly constructed center on 2.5 ac lot in Kansas City MSA. With easy access to I-49. 100% NNN- corp leased to two national tenants; Marshalls and Ross Dress for Less. NOI $345K/yr. $4.93M. 7% cap.
2. Strip Center in Lincoln, NE: 16,020 SF well maintained strip center at a main retail hub. Adjacent to Gateway Mall. 100% NNN leased to USPS, Lumber Liquidators and Dietze Music with 4 locations. NOI $184K/yr. $2.64M. 7% cap.
3. Retail Plaza in Sandy, UT: 16,520 SF well kept retail plaza built in 1991 on 1.58 ac lot in fast growing Salt Lake City MSA. 100% NNN leased to eight tenants. NOI $145K/yr. $1.878M. 7.75% cap.
4. Buffalo Wild Wings in Douglasville, GA: 5444 SF single tenant casual dining & sports bar restaurant completed in 2003 on 1 ac lot in growing middle-class Atlanta suburbs. Near the entrance to 1,176,454 SF Arbor Place Mall. Off of I-20. 100% absolute NNN corp lease. NOI $190K/yr. $2.384M. 8% cap.
5. Multifamily in Yakima, WA: 26,000 SF consisting of 52 one-bed/one-bath units, as well as a 2-bed/1-bath single family home on 1.22 ac lot. All buildings have brand new roofs. 100% occupied. NOI $181K/yr. $2.495M. 7.26% cap.
6. Executive Building in Knoxville, TN: 16,156 SF professional office building on 1.24 ac lot along main corridor with over 37,000 CPD. With easy access to I-40. 100% leased to multiple tenants. NOI $109K/yr. $1.25M. 8.75% cap.
7. Mixed-use in Pembroke Pines, FL: 11,515 SF office/retail center built in 2006 on over 1 ac corner lot in Miami suburbs. 100% NNNN leased with good tenant mix. NOI $105K/yrs. $1.5M. 7% cap.
8. Advance Auto Parts in Austin, TX: 7,000 SF build-to-suit single tenant retail building completed in 2007 on 1.57 ac lot along busy artery. 100% leased. NOI $142K/yr. $2M. 7.10% cap.
9. Retail Center in Rocklin, CA: 10,080 SF attractive retail center constructed in 1996 on 1.10 ac lot at a signalized hard corner location. In a fast growing and affluent Sacramento suburbs with an AHI of $102K/yr in a 1 mile ring. 100% leased to seven tenants. Six tenants currently under NNN lease type. NOI $164K/yr. $2.576M, 6.40% cap.
10. UNO Chicago Grill in Norfolk, VA: 7,242 SF restaurant completed in 2006 on 2.40 ac lot. Along Hwy-13 with 45,000 CPD. Across from Military Circle Mall. 100% leased to a national tenant serving Chicago-style pizza along with pasta, steaks and burgers. NOI $120K/yr. $1.5M. 8% cap.
About The Properties
Transmercial is the only company in the US that offers this list of best properties between $950K to $30M in 50 states. These properties are selected from 300-400 daily listings from many commercial real estate companies, and various other sources. Each property has a brief description and a flyer. Please click here for selection criteria. Underlined names, if any, indicate safe hyperlinks that you can click for more info. For a full marketing brochure, please reply and specify the property number. Transmercial will guide you thru the whole acquisition process if needed. It will track all the issues via the “Due Diligence Summary” report until they are all resolved prior to closing.
Below are the most commonly used acronyms:
· AHI: Avg. Household Income. National average is about $55+K/yr.
· NOI: Net Operating Income. It’s the income after all expenses (prop taxes, ins., maintenance) paid.
· NNN: Triple net lease in which tenants pay taxes, insurance and maintenance expenses.
· NNN-: Triple net lease with landlord responsible for roof and structure. Used by Transmercial only.
https://transmercial.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/TransmercialHeader.jpg00Mariahttps://transmercial.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/TransmercialHeader.jpgMaria2018-07-03 17:52:292018-07-03 17:53:5906-04: Buffalo Wild Wings, Advance Auto Parts, UNO Chicago Grill, Executive Buildings, Retail Plazas
Transmercial – Commercial Real Estate
1340 Tully Road, Suite 307, San Jose CA 95122-3055
Tel: (408) 288-5500
Fax: (408) 288-5533
M-F 8:30AM - 3:30PM PST
Sat.: by appointment
Our office is in the Tully Business Center on Tully Road.
(between Highway 101 and McLaughlin).
Click for Map