- Walgreens in Chicago, IL: 13,000 SF built-to-suit pharmacy constructed in 1993 on 1 ac lot at a signalized intersection. With easy access to I-94. 100% NN lease with 4-yrs left. NOI $159K/yr. $2.461M. 6.50% cap.
- MOB in Florence, KY: 18,283 SF well maintained medical office building renovated/expanded in 2007 on 1.71 ac lot in Cincinnati suburbs. Close to I-75. Anchored by Fresenius Dialysis Center. 100% NNN leased to multiple tenants. NOI $320K/yr. $3.375M. 9.51% cap.
- Shopping Center in Kissimmee, FL: 28,827 SF well maintained shopping center on over 2 ac lot along major artery in Orlando suburbs. 100% NNN leased. NOI $429K/yr. $5.544M. 7.75% cap.
- Office Building in Santa Fe, NM: 31,975 SF Class-A multitenant office building adjacent to CHRISTUS St Vincent Regional Medical Center. 97% leased. NOI $405K/yr. $5.375M. 8.30% cap.
- Retail Center in Chino, CA: 12,069 SF retail building completed in 2009 on 1.58 ac lot in high income (AHI $99K/yr in 3 miles) San Bernardino County. Shadow anchored by Home Depot and JC Penney. 100% NNN leased. NOI $194K/yr. $3.117M. 6.25% cap.
- Retail Center in Indio, CA: 15,136 SF well kept retail center on 1.34 ac outparcel to Cardenas Supermarket and CVS Pharmacy. Across from Fiesta Mall and near JFK Memorial Hospital. 100% leased. NOI $164K/yr. $2.995M. 5.50% cap.
- Neighborhood Center in Las Vegas, NV: 71,008 SF attractive anchored shopping center on 6.46 ac lot in densely populated Clark County. Close to Meadows Mall and Hwy-95. 97% leased. NOI $797K/yr. $10.9M. 7.32% cap.
- Office Building in Glastonbury, CT: 11,000 SF Class-B office building on 1½ ac lot in high income Hartford metro with an AHI of $92K/yr in a 3 mile ring. 100% leased to eight tenants. NOI $91K/yr. $995M. 9.20% cap.
- Retail Center in Sicklerville, NJ: 12,039 SF attractive retail center completed in 2009 on 1.88 ac lot in affluent (AHI $105K/yr) Philadelphia MSA. Adjacent to 122,000 SF The Shoppes at Cross Keys. 100% leased with good tenant mix. NOI $313K/yr. $4.475M. 7% cap.
- Shopping Center in Mesa, AZ: 34,140 SF L-shaped shopping center renovated in 1994 on over 3 ac lot at a hard corner location. Anchored by The Learning Foundation and Performing Arts School. 100% leased. NOI $327K/yr. $4.362M. 7.50% cap.
Welcome new investors. Transmercial is the only company in the US that offers this list of best properties between $700K to $20M in 50 states. These properties are selected from 300-400 daily listings on CBRE, M&M, SVN, and various other sources. Each property has a brief description and a flyer (attached). Previous lists are posted on Transmercial’s blog after 2 weeks delay. Underlined names, if any, indicate safe hyperlinks that you can click for more info. For a full marketing brochure, please reply and specify the property number.
Below are the most commonly used acronyms:
- AHI: Avg. Household Income. National average is about $55+K/yr.
- NOI: Net Operating Income. It’s the income after all expenses (prop taxes, ins., maintenance) paid.
- NNN: Triple net lease in which tenants pay taxes, insurance and maintenance expenses.
- NNN-: Triple net lease with landlord responsible for roof and structure. Used by Transmercial only
- Retail Center in Oak Park, MI: 29,772 SF consisting of two well maintained retail buildings completed in 2000 at a hard corner location in Detroit suburbs. Near Province Hospital and Northland Center Mall. 100% NNN leased to two recession-insensitive credit tenants: Walgreens and Dollar Tree. NOI $694K/yr. $8.682M. 8% cap.
- Retail Building in Woodland, CA: 16,036 SF well maintained retail center on 1.86 ac lot in a growing town Northwest of Sacramento. 62% absolute NNN leased to Bank of America. Seller will provide 2 yrs lease guaranty for the remaining space. Actual NOI $149K/yr. $2.368M. 6.31% actual cap.
- Office Building in Las Vegas, NV: 24,040 SF Class-A multitenant office building renovated in 2013 on 2 ac lot in growing and affluent neighborhood with an AHI of $111K/yr in mile. Close to Summerlin Hospital Medical Center. 100% leased. NOI $385K/yr. $5.5M. 7% cap.
- Retail Buildings in Charlotte, NC: 7838 SF retail building and 3280 SF KFC/Long John Silver’s completed in 2004 on 2.60 ac lot in growing & upper middle class area. 100% NNN leased. NOI $198K/yr. $2.75M. 7.23% cap.
- Office Building in Portland, OR: 22,889 SF Class-A office building constructed in 2008 on 1 ac lot with easy access to I-205. 100% NNN leased to multiple tenants. NOI $300K/yr. $4.1M. 7.34% cap.
- Professional Building in Phoenix, AZ: 31,600 SF Class-B professional building on 2.49 ac lot along busy corridor and close to I-17. 78% leased by 15 medical & professional tenants. NOI $387K/yr. $5.16M. 7.50% cap.
- O’Reilly Auto Parts in Sacramento, CA: 5400 SF well maintained O’Reilly Auto Parts at a major artery. Adjacent to 99 Cents Store & DD Discount Center. 100% NNN lease with 4-yrs left. NOI $104K/yr. $1.895M. 5.50% cap.
- Retail Center in Orlando, FL: 10,095 SF retail center built in 2007 on over 1 ac outparcel to Sam’s Club. All units face main thoroughfare. 100% leased. NOI $198K/yr. $2.5M. 7.95% cap.
- Apartments in Fresno, CA: 16-units 2BR/1BA multifamily apartment complex adjacent to California State University, Fresno with over 23,000 students. 100% occupied. NOI $59K/yr. $796K/yr. 7.50% cap.
- Retail Center in Frisco, TX: 17,105 SF retail center built in 2004 on 1.98 ac lot in upper middle class Dallas metro with an AHI of $97K/yr in 1 mile. 100% NNN leased. NOI $317K/yr. $3.6M. 8.83% cap.
Transmercial – Commercial Real Estate
1340 Tully Road, Suite 306, San Jose CA 95122-3055
Tel: (408) 288-5500
Fax: (408) 288-5533
Sat.: by appointment
Our office is in the Tully Business Center on Tully Road. (between Highway 101 and McLaughlin). Click for Map