- Shopping Center in Rancho Cordova, CA: 36,595 SF well maintained consisting of three buildings including 1670 SF freestanding Wienerschnitzel on 3.52 ac lot in growing middle class Sacramento suburbs. 85% NNN leased. Actual NOI $271K/yr. $4.05M. 6.70% cap.
- Shopping Center in San Bernardino, CA: 12,700 SF retail building and 7500 SF single-tenant restaurant constructed in 2005 on over 3 ac lot. Next to Costco and across from 130,421 SF Sam’s Club. Close to I-10. Some tenants include: Jimmy John’ s Gourmet Sandwiches, Pick Up Stix, Shogun, OneMain Financial, Luau Maui Hawaiian BBQ, and others. 100% NNN leased. NOI $572K/yr. $9.45M. 6.06% cap.
- MOB in Sacramento, CA: 13,615 SF Class-B single-tenant medical office building completed in 2007. With easy access to I-80. 100% leased to Sutter Medical Group. NOI $386K/yr. $5.95M. 6.50% cap.
- Strip Center in Hurst, TX: 26,383 SF well maintained strip center on 3 ac lot in Fort Worth suburbs. Adjacent to Super Target. Close to Hwy-183/121. 86% leased. Actual NOI $99K/yr. $1.2M. 8.32% cap. Upside potential.
- MOB in Tinley Park, IL, 15,500 SF Class-B multitenant medical office building on over 2 ac lot in upper middle class (AHI $83K/yr in 3 miles) Chicago suburbs. 48% leased to four tenants. Actual NOI $142K/yr. $2.5M. 5.7% actual cap. Vacant spaces are all built out for medical use. Upside potential.
- Taco Bell in Glendale, AZ: 1536 SF drive-thru fast food restaurant on .64 ac lot along busy corridor in Phoenix suburbs. 100% NNN lease with 4-yrs left to a strong franchisee with over 140 units. NOI $69K/yr. $963K. 7.25% cap.
- Retail Center in Cottage Grove, MN: 15,607 SF attractive retail center on nearly 2 ac lot in upper middle class Minneapolis suburbs with an AHI of $86K/yr in a 5 mile ring. Across from Kohl’s and next to Hwy-10. 77% NNN leased. NOI $176K/yr. $2.2M. 8% cap.
(c) Transmercial 2015