1. Tire Plus in Carmel, IN: 6600 SF auto center built in 2002 on .43 ac lot along busy corridor in growing and affluent (AHI $119K/yr in a 3 mile ring) Indianapolis MSA. 100% absolute NNN corp lease with over 6 yrs left. NOI $189K/yr. $2.53M. 7.50% cap.
2. Retail Center in Saint Petersburg, FL: 19,400 SF well maintained retail center on 1.53 ac lot. Next to Walgreens and close to Walmart Supercenter. 100% NNN leased. NOI $355K/yr. $4.9M. 7.25% cap.
3. Industrial in Canton, MA: 100,000 SF well kept masonry industrial building on over 8 ac lot in high income Boston suburbs with an AHI of $102K/yr in a 3 mile ring. 60% NNN leased. Actual NOI $750K/yr. $10M. 7.50% actual cap. Upside potential.
4. Satellite Healthcare in Folsom, CA: 11,133 SF single-tenant retail building completed in 2007 in fast growing and affluent Sacramento suburbs. New 10 yrs NNN corp lease. NOI $228K/yr with 10% rent increases every 5 yrs. $4.581M. 5% cap.
5. Shopping Center in Englishtown, NJ: 58,080 SF attractive shopping center built in 1993 on 7.40 ac lot in prosperous New Your metro with an AHI of $142K/yr in a 3 mile radius. Along Hwy-9. 90% leased with good tenant mix including, Planet Fitness, Advance Auto Parts & My First Dentist. NOI $1.132M/yr. $14.9M. 7.60% cap.
6. Professional Building in Lafayette, LA: 46,360 SF Class-B multitenant professional building on 2.79 ac lot in a high income area. Close to Lafayette General Medical Center. 88% leased to professional and medical tenants. NOI $486K/yr. $4.867M. 10% cap.
7. CVS Pharmacy in Rocklin, CA: 22,965 SF CVS Pharmacy completed in 2002 on 2.60 ac lot in Sacramento suburbs. 100% NNN lease with 7 yrs left. NOI $ 392K/yr with a 5% rent bump in 2018. $5.904M. 6.65% cap.
8. Shopping Center in Pinellas Park, FL: 23,235 SF retail center on 2.64 ac lot along busy corridor in Tampa suburbs. 94% leased to eleven local tenants. NOI $241K/yr. Price reduced from $3.1M to $2.9M. 8.30% cap.
9. Walgreens in McDonough, GA: 15,120 SF drug-store completed in 2001 on nearly 2 ac lot in fast growing Atlanta metro. 100% NNN- corp lease with 5 yrs left. NOI $347K/yr. $4.43M, 7.85% cap.
10. Shopping Center in Helotes, TX: 60,748 SF attractive shopping center built in 1999 in fast growing (119% pop growth since 2000) and high income (AHI %96K/yr) San Antonio suburbs. Close to Hwy-1604. 100% NNN leased to three tenants. NOI $786K/yr. $9.255M. 8.50% cap.