- Office Building in Parker, CO: 25,454 SF Class-B office building completed in 2000 on 1.12 ac lot in growing and high income Denver metro with an AHI of $119K/yr in a 3 mile ring. 93% leased to nine tenants. NOI $450K/yr. $6.7M. 6.73% cap. Upside potential.
- Retail Center in Decatur, GA: 31,133 SF retail center substantially renovated in 2010 on over 2 ac lot in Atlanta suburbs. On an off/on ramp of I-20. Major tenants: Dollar General, Aaron’s and Cricket Wireless. 97% leased. NOI $214K/yr. $2.6M. 8.26% cap.
- Retail Center in Amityville, NY: 27,000 SF eighteen units retail/office center on 1.61 ac corner lot in high income (AHI $98K/yr) New York suburbs. 80% leased. NOI $411K/yr. $5.8M. 7.10% cap. Upside potential.
- Retail Center in Ventura, CA: 7680 SF well maintained retail center on .44 ac lot in growing Southern California. Close to Community Memorial Hospital and Pacific View Mall. 100% leased. NOI $171K/yr. $2.45M. 7% cap.
- Strip Center in Las Vegas, NV: 3,600 SF newly constructed strip center on .49 ac lot in a booming (1701% pop growth since 2000) and upper middle-class area. Close to St Rose Dominican Hospital. 100% NNN leased to Zaba’s Mexican Grill and Papa Murphy’s Pizza. NOI $113K/yr. $1.82M. 6.25% cap.
- Shopping Center in Colorado Springs, CO: 68,000 SF shopping center anchored by Big Lots and along retail artery. 75% leased. Actual NOI $247K/yr. $2.75M. 9% actual cap. Upside potential when fully leased.
- MOB in Indianapolis, IN: 13,000 SF two tenant medical office building on over 2 ac lot. 100% NNN leased to Caring Smile Dental and Pike Medical Consultants. NOI $156K/yr. $1.93M. 8.11% cap.
- Advance Auto Parts in Trenton, NJ: 7000 SF built-to-suit auto parts center completed in 2002 on over 2 ac lot in Philadelphia MSA. With easy access to I-295. 10 yrs NN lease with over 6 yrs left. NOI $130K/yr. $2.008M. 6.50% cap.
- Strip Center in Sioux Falls, SD: 7800 SF attractive strip center on .66 ac lot in growing and upper middle-class area. All units face main corridor. Adjacent to Hy-Vee grocery. 100% leased to Sprints, Snap Fitness and Wayne and Mary’s Nutrition. NOI $75K/yr. $998K. 7.54% cap.
- Retail Center in Goose Creek, SC: 19,920 SF retail center built in 2007 on 1.75 ac lot in a growing middle-class area. Tenants include: Guadalajara Supermarket, Sally Beauty, Q Nails, Driver’s Choice, Little Caesar’s Pizza, Metro PCS, Brazilian Bakery and Carolina Vapors. 79% leased. NOI $157K/yr. $2.25M. 7% cap.
|Transmercial is the only company in the US that offers this list of best properties between $950K to $30M in 50 states. These properties are selected from 300-400 daily listings from many commercial real estate companies, and various other sources. Each property has a brief description and a flyer. Please click here for selection criteria. Underlined names, if any, indicate safe hyperlinks that you can click for more info. For a full marketing brochure, please reply and specify the property number. Transmercial will guide you thru the whole acquisition process if needed. It will track all the issues via the “Due Diligence Summary” report until they are all resolved prior to closing.
Below are the most commonly used acronyms:
- AHI: Avg. Household Income. National average is about $55+K/yr.
- NOI: Net Operating Income. It’s the income after all expenses (prop taxes, ins., maintenance) paid.
- NNN: Triple net lease in which tenants pay taxes, insurance and maintenance expenses.
- NNN-: Triple net lease with landlord responsible for roof and structure. Used by Transmercial only.