|1. Retail Center in Denton, TX: 37,203 SF well kept retail center on 3.74 ac lot in growing Dallas/Ft Worth suburbs. Close to Golden Triangle Mall and along I-35E. 100% leased. NOI $612K/yr. $7.3M. 8.39% cap.
2. Carrington Academy in Alpharetta, GA: 12,421 SF single-tenant childhood education center built in 2007 on 1.69 ac lot in fast growing and affluent (AHI $127K/yr in a 3 mile ring) Atlanta suburbs. 15 yrs absolute NNN corp lease with 11yrs left. NOI $257K/yr. $3.673M. 7% cap.
3. Retail Building in Indianapolis, IN: 8,250 SF attractive retail building constructed in 2000 on 1.35 ac outparcel to Lowe’s. Adjacent to Walmart Neighborhood Market and with easy access to I-465/74. 100% leased to four tenants. NOI $87K/yr. $1.06M. 8.26% cap.
4. Walgreens in Meridian, ID: 15,120 SF drive-thru pharmacy at a signalized corner location in growing upper middle-class Boise suburbs. With good ingress/egress. Across from Fred Meyer grocery. 100% NNN leased with 3 yrs left. NOI $399K/yr. $4.987M. 8% cap.
5. Shopping Center in Missouri City, TX: 53,925 SF shopping center built in 1994 on 5 ac corner lot in affluent Houston MSA with an AHI of $128K/yr in a 1 mile ring. 94% leased with excellent tenant mix. Actual NOI $841K/yr. $11M. 7.65% actual cap. Upside potential when fully leased.
6. Retail Center in Aurora, CO: 6200 SF attractive retail center built in 2003 on .78 ac lot in affluent Denver metro. Shadow anchored by Safeway and Home Depot. Adjacent to Southland Town Center, a regional shopping mall with 16 anchor tenants. 100% NNN leased to Premier Martial Arts and CrossFit Southlands. NOI $136K/yr. $1.85M. 7.37% cap.
7. Shopping Center in El Centro, CA: 62,386 SF well kept shopping center on over 5 ac lot. Shadow anchored by Cardenas Supermarket. Adjacent to Costco. 90% leased with mostly NNN leases. Actual NOI $654K/yr. $8.9M. 7.35% actual cap. Upside potential when fully leased.
8. MOB in San Antonio, TX: 12,743 SF attractive multitenant medical office building. Adjacent to Methodist Hospital and close to University Hospital & St. Luke’s Baptist Hospital. 100% NNN leased. NOI $218K/yr. $3M. 7.28% cap.
9. Retail Center in West Palm Beach, FL: 20,664 SF retail center on 1.72 ac lot along major corridor. 100% leased. NOI $275K/yr. $3.799M. 7.25% cap.
10. Industrial in Sarasota, FL: 12,300 SF industrial building in growing and upper middle-class area. 100% leased to Sturdy Built Trailers, a family owned business since 1989. NOI $89K/yr. $1.35M 6.60% cap.