- Shopping Center in Alpharetta, GA: 18,603 SF attractive shopping center on 3.35 ac lot in fast growing (136% pop growth since 2000) and affluent (AHI $113K/yr in a 3 mile ring) Atlanta suburbs. Shadow anchored by Aldi grocery. 75% leased. $3.82M. NOI/Cap N/A.
- Retail Building in Canton, MI: 3,510 SF retail building at a hard corner location in affluent (AHI $103K/yr in a 3 mile ring) Detroit suburbs. Across from Kohl’s, Lowe’s and Target. 100% NNN leased to 7-Eleven and Sultan’s Express Middle Eastern Eatery. NOI $75K/yr. $1.175M. 6.40% cap.
- Retail Center in Garden Grove, CA: 11,648 SF well maintained retail center on nearly 1 ac lot in upper middle-class Los Angeles area with AHI of $105K/yr in 1 miles radius. Across from LA Fitness and Walgreens. Adjacent to Vons grocery and ACE Hardware center. 100% leased. NOI $312K/yr. $3.55M. 6% cap.
- Office Plaza in San Diego, CA: 39,993 SF Class-B multitenant professional building in high income Southern California. With easy access to I-805. 100% leased. NOI $394K/yr. $6.35M. 6.21% cap.
- DaVita in El Paso, TX: 9420 SF dialysis center constructed in 1994 on nearly 1 ac corner lot. Tenant has been at this location for 15 yrs. 100% NNN- corp lease with 4 yrs left. NOI $125K/yr. $1.85M. 6.80% cap.
- Casa Ramos in Sacramento, CA: 7500 SF well maintained Mexican Restaurant built in 2006. Outparcel to 660,600 SF regional Power Center with Target and Burlington Coat Factory. Close to I-80. 100% leased to a regional operator with 14 locations. NOI $139K/yr. $2.25M. 6.20% cap.
- Retail Center in Mansfield, TX: 14,265 SF high quality constructed retail center completed in 2010 on nearly 2 ac lot. In booming (over 5000% pop growth since 2000) and affluent Ft Worth/Dallas MSA with an AHI of $125K/yr. 91% leased. Pro forma NOI $219K/yr. $2.9M. 7.58% cap.
- Burlington Coat Factory in Houston, TX: 96,500 SF big-box retail building constructed in 1993 on over 1 ac lot. Across from West Oak Mall with over 100 stores. 100% NNN lease with over 3 yrs left. NOI $361K/yr. $4.825M. 7.50% cap.
- Office Building in Mason, OH: 20,493 SF Class-A professional office building completed in 2006 on over 2 ac lot in growing and high income Cincinnati suburbs. 82% NNN leased to multiple tenants. NOI $282K/yr. $3.4M. 8.30% cap.
- Retail Center in Federal Way, WA: 33,325 SF well maintained retail center on .88 ac lot in upper middle-class Seattle suburbs. Anchored by Metropolitan Market, a regional operator. NNN leased. NOI $646K/yr. $7.495M. 8.63% cap.
|Transmercial is the only company in the US that offers this list of best properties between $950K to $30M in 50 states. These properties are selected from 300-400 daily listings from many commercial real estate companies, and various other sources. Each property has a brief description and a flyer. Please click here for selection criteria. Underlined names, if any, indicate safe hyperlinks that you can click for more info. For a full marketing brochure, please reply and specify the property number. Transmercial will guide you thru the whole acquisition process if needed. It will track all the issues via the “Due Diligence Summary” report until they are all resolved prior to closing.
Below are the most commonly used acronyms:
- AHI: Avg. Household Income. National average is about $55+K/yr.
- NOI: Net Operating Income. It’s the income after all expenses (prop taxes, ins., maintenance) paid.
- NNN: Triple net lease in which tenants pay taxes, insurance and maintenance expenses.
- NNN-: Triple net lease with landlord responsible for roof and structure. Used by Transmercial only.