https://transmercial.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/TransmercialHeader.jpg 0 0 davidvtran https://transmercial.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/TransmercialHeader.jpg davidvtran2015-02-05 15:15:032015-06-18 15:15:2302-05: O’Reilly, Ross Dress For Less, Office Depot, Shopko, Pick n Save Supermarket
- MOB in Aurora, CO: 12,365 SF attractive multitenant medical office building on .67 ac outparcel to1,081,000 SF Town Center at Aurora. Across from Walmart, Sam’s Club and with easy access to I-225. Close to Aurora Regional Medical Center. 70% leased. Actual NOI $105K/yr. $1.5M. 7% actual cap. Upside potential when fully leased.
- Strip Center in Fairfield, CA: 6240 SF strip center built in 2011 on .74 ac lot in a growing and affluent (AHI 108K/yr) Solano County between Sacramento and San Francisco. With easy access to I-80. 100% NNN leased to four medical/retail tenants. NOI $138K/yr. $2.5M. 5.52% cap.
- O’Reilly Auto Parts in Sacramento, CA: 5,400 SF well maintained O’Reilly Auto Parts at a major artery. Adjacent to 99 Cents Store & DD Discount Center. 100% NNN lease with 4-yrs left. NOI $104K/yr. $1.74M. 6% cap.
- Ross and Office Depot in Pensacola, FL: 49,768 SF attractive retail building constructed in 2007 on over 9 ac lot in a growing area. Adjacent to Lowe’s and across from Home Depot and Walmart Supercenter. 100% leased to two national tenants. NOI $379K/yr. $5.427M. 7% cap.
- Strip Center in Pinellas Park, FL: 6573 SF eye-catching strip center on nearly 1 ac lot along major retail artery in growing St Petersburg suburbs. Across from Sam’s Club and near St. Petersburg College Campus. 100% NNN leased to Leslie’s Pools, Little Caesars, Max Fit and Luxury Nails. NOI $140K/yr. $2M. 7% cap.
- Apartments in Mesa, AZ: 16-units well maintained apartment complex in Phoenix suburbs. Across from Ellsworth Park 100% occupied. NOI $84K/yr. $1.099M. 7.72% cap.
- Shopko in Madison, WI: 99,101 SF Shopko Department Store renovated in 2004 on nearly 10 ac outparcel to 915,307 SF West Towne Mall. Close to Hwy-14. 100% NNN lease with 15-yrs left. NOI $780K/yr with rent bumps. $11.555M. 6.75% cap.
- Shopping Center in Las Vegas, NV: 50,307 SF well maintained shopping center on 3.85 ac lot at a signalized corner location. All units face main artery. Close to The Strip and I-15. 91% leased. Actual NOI $569K/yr. $7.8M. 7.30% cap.
- Pick n Save in Glendale, WI: 61,910 SF Pick n Save Supermarket renovated in 2003 on 8.45 ac lot. 20-yrs NNN- corp lease with 15-yrs let to a regional operator with 156 stores. NOI $897K/yr. $13.3M. 6.75% cap.