02-28: Gold’s Gym Plaza, MOB, Professional Buildings, Planet Fitness Plaza, Shopping Centers, Johnson Bank
- Professional Building in Westminster, CO: 41,832 SF Class-B multitenant professional building renovated in 2021 on 2.53 ac corner lot in high-income Denver suburbs. Adjacent to Costco Wholesale. 99% occupied. NOI $576K/yr. $7.39M. 7.8% cap.
- Planet Fitness Plaza in Carol Stream, IL: 52,000 SF well maintained shopping plaza built in 1979 on 5.49 ac lot at a signalized corner location. In high-income Chicago MSA with an AHI of $100K/yr. in a 3-mile radius. 97% NNN leased. NOI $543K/yr. $7.5M. 7.25% cap.
- Retail Building in Brookfield, WI: 20,416 SF consisting of two multi-tenant retail buildings developed in 1985 on 2.29 ac lot in high-income (AHI $121K/yr. in 1-mile) Milwaukee metro. Along busy artery with over 51,000 VPD. 72% leased to six tenants. NOI $202K/yr. $2.85M. 7.11% actual cap. Upside potential when fully occupied.
- Retail Center in Miramar, FL: 13,013 SF well-kept retail center built in 1988 on 1.23 ac lot along major corridor in Hollywood suburbs. 100% leased to long-term tenants. NOI $310K/yr. $4.5M. 6.90% cap.
- MOB in Columbia, MO: 7062 SF attractive medical office building developed in 2005 at a corner location. 100% leased to two tenants. NOI $69K/yr. $1.035M. 6.75% cap.
- Strip Center in Rosenberg, TX: 9450 SF well maintained strip center constructed in 2004 on .70 ac lot in growing Houston MSA. 84% NNN leased with great tenant mix including; Subway, Metro PCS, and Dentist USA. NOI $121K/yr. $1.9M. 6.37% cap.
- Gold’s Gym Plaza in Smyrna, TN: 86,231 SF shopping center built in 1992 on 9.47 ac lot anchored by 27,327 SF Gold’s Gym in Nashville metro. Close to Nissan Smyrna Assembly Plant. 93% leased to 11 tenants. Mostly NNN leased. NOI $705K/yr. $11.757M. 6% cap.
- Professional Building in Pittsburg, CA: 15,169 SF multitenant professional building in growing Contra Costa County. 82% leased to Contra Costa Lynn Center, DD Dental Lab, and Barrett Orthodontics. NOI $193K/yr. $2.999M. 6.44% cap.
- Strip Center in Jamestown, NC: 7,493 SF attractive retail center in growing & high-income Greensboro suburbs. 100% leased to multiple tenants. NOI $100K/yr. $1.6M. 6.29% cap.
- Johnson Bank in Waukesha, WI: 8,392 SF attractive single tenant retail building completed in 2000 on nearly 2 ac lot. At a signalized corner location in high-income Milwaukee metro with an AHI of $103K/yr. in 1-mile radius. 100% NNN- leased till 2026 to Johnson Bank with 41 locations. NOI $209K/yr. with 2% annual rent increases. $2.893M. 7.25% cap.
About The Properties
Transmercial is the only company in the US that offers this list of best properties between $950K to $30M in 50 states. These properties are selected from 300-400 daily listings from many commercial real estate companies, and various other sources. Each property has a brief description and a flyer. Please click here for selection criteria. Underlined names, if any, indicate safe hyperlinks that you can click for more info. For a full marketing brochure, please reply and specify the property number. Transmercial will guide you thru the whole acquisition process if needed. It will track all the issues via the “Due Diligence Summary” report until they are all resolved prior to closing.
Below are the most commonly used acronyms:
- AHI/MHI:/Median Household Income. National average is about $55+K/yr.
- NOI: Net Operating Income. It’s the income after all expenses (prop taxes, ins., maintenance) paid.
- NNN: Triple net lease in which tenants pay taxes, insurance and maintenance expenses.
NNN-: Triple net lease with landlord responsible for roof and structure. Used by Transmercial only.