Advisory: Covid19 Relief — small businesses will receive direct help via $350 billion for SBA loans that use an expedited process—administered by private financial institutions—to cover payments for rent/mortgage, utilities and payroll. These loans will be converted into grants — that are not required to be repaid — at the end of the year if used for intended purposes. Please ask your tenants to apply for assistance at https://covid19relief.sba.gov/#/ or with SBA lenders.
1. DaVita in Columbus, GA: 6183 SF build-to-suit state-if-the-art dialysis center built in 2014 on 1.4 ac lot. Property has 11 patient stations plus one private station. Close to I-185. 15 year NNN corp lease with 9 years left. NOI $132K/yr with 10% rent bumps every 5 years. $1.889M. 7% cap.
2. Advance Auto Parts in Medina, OH: 6,000 SF single tenant retail building renovated in 2010 on 1.42 ac lot in upper middle-class Cleveland MSA. New roof was installed in 2015. 100% NNN- corp lease till 2025. NOI $90K/yr. $1.285M. 7% cap.
3. Family Dollar in Tonawanda, NY: 8,310 SF well maintained freestanding retail building on .82 ac lot in Buffalo suburbs. Just minutes from Boulevard Mall. Along a six-lane artery. 100% NNN- corp lease till 2025. NOI $90K/yr. $1.139M. 7.90% cap.
4. Retail Center in Phoenix, AZ: 104,204 SF retail center renovated in 2009 on over 4 ac outparcel to Costco. Next to Hwy-66 with over 41,000 VPD. 99% leased anchored by Los Altos Ranch Market, owned and operated by Cardenas Markets with 54 stores. Mostly NNN leased. NOI $1.155M/yr. $15M. 7.70% cap.
5. Retail Center in Indianapolis, IN: 6505 SF attractive retail center completed in 1994 on .86 ac lot in a high income neighborhood with an AHI of $133K/yr in a 3 mile radius. 100% leased to Athletico Physical Therapy, Greek’s Pizza, Sports Clips and T-Mobile. NOI $140K/yr. $1.875M. 7.50% cap.
6. Retail Plaza in Houma, LA: 36,801 SF well maintained retail center built in 2003 on 1 ac lot along major retail artery. 100% NNN leased with excellent tenant mix including Goodwill, Game Stop and UPS. NOI $483K/yr. $6.45M. 7.49% cap.
About The Properties
Transmercial is the only company in the US that offers this list of best properties between $950K to $30M in 50 states. These properties are selected from 300-400 daily listings from many commercial real estate companies, and various other sources. Each property has a brief description and a flyer. Please click here for selection criteria. Underlined names, if any, indicate safe hyperlinks that you can click for more info. For a full marketing brochure, please reply and specify the property number. Transmercial will guide you thru the whole acquisition process if needed. It will track all the issues via the “Due Diligence Summary” report until they are all resolved prior to closing.
Below are the most commonly used acronyms:
· AHI/MHI: Avg./Median Household Income. National average is about $55+K/yr.
· NOI: Net Operating Income. It’s the income after all expenses (prop taxes, ins., maintenance) paid.
· NNN: Triple net lease in which tenants pay taxes, insurance and maintenance expenses.
· NNN-: Triple net lease with landlord responsible for roof and structure. Used by Transmercial only.
David V. Tran
Chief Investment Advisor. CA BRE# 00969014
Transmercial — Commercial Real Estate Investments
408-288-5500 ext. 201, 408-288-5533 (F)
https://secureservercdn.net/188.8.131.52/6vz.f09.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/TransmercialHeader.jpg00Mariahttps://secureservercdn.net/184.108.40.206/6vz.f09.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/TransmercialHeader.jpgMaria2020-05-27 21:08:022020-05-27 21:08:0203-31: DaVita Dialysis Center, Retail Plazas, Advance Auto Parts, Family Dollar
Transmercial – Commercial Real Estate
1340 Tully Road, Suite 307, San Jose CA 95122-3055
Tel: (408) 288-5500
Fax: (408) 288-5533
M-F 8:30AM - 3:30PM PST
Sat.: by appointment
Our office is in the Tully Business Center on Tully Road.
(between Highway 101 and McLaughlin).
Click for Map