05-20: Quick Lane Tire & Auto Center, Smart & Final Center, Mixed-use, Family Dollar, Retail Centers
- Smart & Final Anchored Center in Visalia, CA: 102,053 SF attractive retail center renovated in 2006 on nearly 9 ac lot in fast growing San Joaquin Valley. Along main/busy retail corridor with over 88,000 in combined daily traffic. With six points of ingress/egress. 93% NNN leased to Smart & Final, dd’s DISCOUNTS, Petco, and American Renal. NOI $1.207M/yr. $21M. 5.75% cap.
- Shopping Plaza in Midvale, UT: 82,195 SF well maintained shopping center on 7.98 ac lot at a signalized corner location in Salt Lake City suburbs. Close to Target, Home Depot, Trader Joe’s, Walmart Supercenter, Dicks Sporting Goods and many more. 100% NNN leased with a strong mix. NOI $1.164M/yr. $18.774M. 6.20% cap.
- Mixed-use in Columbus, OH: 40,323 SF Class-B 2-story multitenant medical and professional building developed in 1991 on 2.57 ac lot anchored by Ohio State University Internal Medicine. In a high-income area with a MHI of $86K/yr. in a 1-mile radius. Close to I-270. 100% leased. NOI $556K/yr. $7.950M. 7% cap.
- Retail Center in Lancaster, CA: 37,974 SF well-kept retail center on 2.74 ac lot in a city in northern Los Angeles County. 100% NNN leased to multiple tenants. NOI $514K/yr. $7.84M. 6.56% cap.
- Retail Center in Houston, TX: 17,850 SF retail center built in 2007 on 1.85 ac lot in a fast-growing neighborhood. All unit face busy corridor with over 58,000 VPD. 92% leased to multiple tenants. NOI $321K/yr. $5.021M. 6.40% cap.
- Retail Center in McMurray, PA: 25,000 SF retail center renovated in 2015 on 3.80 ac corner lot in affluent (MHI $127K/yr. in a 1-mile ring) Pittsburgh MSA. 95% leased to eighteen tenants. NOI $419K/yr. $6.55M. 6.40% cap.
- Quick Lane Tire & Auto Center in El Centro, CA: 9865 SF Class-B single tenant auto repair center built in 2005 on 1.27 ac lot in Imperial County. 100% NNN lease to a strong national tenant with 800 locations nationwide. NOI $121K/yr. $2.033M. 6% cap.
- Retail Center in Allentown, PA: 22,325 SF well maintained retail center on 2.10 ac corner lot. 100% NNN leased to Aaron’s Rental, Advance Auto Parts, and Big Woody’s Sports Bar & Restaurant. NOI $325K/yr. $5.004M. 6.50% cap.
- Retail Center in Fenton, MO: 29,850 SF well maintained retail center renovated in 2012 on 3.32 ac lot in high-income St. Louis metro. Just 0.3 mile from SSM Health St. Clare Hospital. Near Hwy-141. 85% leased. NOI $346K/yr. $5.5M. 6.30% cap.
- Family Dollar in Dayton, OH: 8,320 SF single tenant retail building constructed in 2013 on .83 ac corner lot. 100% NNN- corp lease till 2025. NOI $112K/yr. with 10% rent bumps every 5 years left. $1.805M. 6.25% cap.
About The Properties
Transmercial is the only company in the US that offers this list of best properties between $950K to $30M in 50 states. These properties are selected from 300-400 daily listings from many commercial real estate companies, and various other sources. Each property has a brief description and a flyer. Please click here for selection criteria. Underlined names, if any, indicate safe hyperlinks that you can click for more info. For a full marketing brochure, please reply and specify the property number. Transmercial will guide you thru the whole acquisition process if needed. It will track all the issues via the “Due Diligence Summary” report until they are all resolved prior to closing.
Below are the most commonly used acronyms:
• AHI/MHI: Avg./Median Household Income. National average is about $55+K/yr.
• NOI: Net Operating Income. It’s the income after all expenses (prop taxes, ins., maintenance) paid.
• NNN: Triple net lease in which tenants pay taxes, insurance and maintenance expenses.
• NNN-: Triple net lease with landlord responsible for roof and structure. Used by Transmercial only.