1. MOB in Mesa, AZ: 20,489 SF well maintained medical office building completed in 1997 on over 2 ac lot in growing Phoenix suburbs. Close to 342-bed Banner Baywood Medical Center. 100% leased to multiple medical practices. $3.25M. NOI/Cap N/A.
2. Advance Auto Parts in Cleveland, OH: 7,000 SF single tenant auto center built in 2005 on .82 ac corner lot. 15 year NNN- corp lease till 2024 to a strong credit tenant with 5,200 locations. NOI $83K/yr. $1.097M. 7.65% cap.
3. Retail Centers in Sacramento, CA: 19,767 SF consisting of two well kept inline retail center at a signalized corner location in a fast growing area. Shadow anchored by Foods Co. Across from Save Mart Supermarkets and Rite Aid. 68% NNN leased with excellent tenant mix including Dominos Pizza, Subway & Boost Mobile. Actual NOI $232K/yr. $3.175M. 7.32% cap. Upside potential when fully leased.
4. Jiffy Lube in Mesa, AZ: 3,612 SF well maintained franchised auto center on .39 ac lot along busy retail artery in high income Phoenix suburbs. 100% absolute NNN lease till 2022 to an operator with 51 locations. NOI $101K/yr. $1.421M. 7.15% cap.
5. Jiffy Lube in Kent, WA: 2280 SF two-bay auto service center built in 1990 on .34 ac lot in Seattle suburbs. Along busy corridor with over 30,000 CPD. 100% absolute NNN corp lease till 2026. NOI $141K/yr with 3% annual rent increases. $1.945M. 7.25% cap.
6. MOB in Foster City, CA: 43,549 SF 3-story multitenant medical building in affluent San Mateo County with an AHI of $187K/yr in a 1 mile radius. 83% leased to multiple medical and professional tenants. Actual NOI $1.093M/yr. $18.75M. 5.83% actual cap. Upside potential when fully leased.
7. MOB in Colorado Springs, CO: 5,744 SF well kept single tenant medical office building. Near I-25. Tenant has been at this location since 1983. 100% NNN leased till 2022 to UCHealth. NOI $85K/yr. $1.115M. 7.71% cap.
8. Jiffy Lube in Seattle, WA: 2,610 SF build-to-suit franchised auto center on along busy corridor with over 30,000 VPD. Across from Fred Meyer grocery. 100% absolute NNN corp lease till 2026. NOI $129K/yr with 3% annual rent increases. $1.99M. 6.50% cap.
9. Retail Center in Turlock, CA: 22,398 SF well maintained retail center completed in 1989 in a fast growing area. Adjacent to Hwy-99. 63% NNN leased with good tenant mix including Subway, Little Caesars, Liberty Tax, MetroPCS, Boost Mobile and Fiesta Insurance. Actual NOI $206K/yr. $2.592M. 7.97% cap. Upside Potential.
10.Pep Boys in Tampa, FL: 4,757 SF auto center renovated in 2015 on .65 ac lot along high traffic location. 10 year absolute NNN corp lease till 2030. NOI $134K/yr with 10% rent increases every 5 years. $2.15M. 6.3% cap. Flyer not available, full brochure upon request.