1. MOB in Pittsburgh, PA: 30,854 SF Class-B riverfront medical building developed in 2007 on 2.16 ac lot. Close to St. Margarete Hospital and VA Hospital. 91% leased to nine medical & professional tenants. NOI $376K/yr. $5.2M. 7.25% cap.
2. Doctors Of Optometry in Parma, OH: 3279 SF well maintained single tenant medical office building renovated in 1996 in Cleveland suburbs. 100% NNN- lease till 2026 to an operator with 60 locations. NOI $85K/yr. with annual rent increases. $1.142M. 7.50% cap.
3. Rite Aid in Erie, PA: 11,325 SF drive-thru pharmacy built in 1996 on over 1 ac lot at a signalized intersection. 100% NNN- corp lease till 2028. NOI $162K/yr. $2.34M. 6.92% cap.
4. Retail Building in Greenville, SC: 13,527 SF consisting of two multitenant retail buildings on 1.88 ac lot in a fast-growing area. Across from Bob Jones University. 100% NNN leased to seven tenants. NOI $202K/yr. $2.961M. 6.85% cap.
5. Medical Condos in Salisbury, MD: 5306 SF consisting of two medical condominiums. Across from Tidal Health Regional Hospital. 100% NNN leased to Tidal Health. NOI $88K/yr. $1.183M. 7.5% cap.
6. VCA in Wichita Falls, TX: 5752 SF attractive animal hospital on 1.21 ac lot in a fast-growing area. 100% NNN- corp lease till 2025 to a strong operator with 1,000 animal hospital in 43 states. Landlord only responsible for structure. NOI $102K/yr. with 2% annual rent increases. $1.613M. 6.37% cap.
7. Shopping Center in Duncanville, TX: 32,173 SF shopping center on 6.61 ac lot in Dallas/Fort Worth MSA. 100% NNN leased with great tenant mix including; Dollar General, and PNC Bank. NOI $361K/yr. $5.403M. 6.70% cap.
8. DaVita in Detroit, MI: 11,053 SF dialysis center built in 1981 on over 1 ac lot. Near 334-bed Detroit Medical Center. 100% NNN- corp lease till 2029. NOI $124K/yr. with 2% annual rent increases. Price reduced from $2.203M to $1.991M. 6.25% cap.
9. Family Dollar in Grand Rapids, MI: 8,056 SF single tenant retail building completed in 2011 on .79 ac lot along busy corridor. 100% NNN- lease. NOI $114K/yr. $1.685M. 6.8% cap.
10. MOB in Mount Dora, FL: 6,500 SF Class-B single tenant medical building constructed in 2007 on .83 ac lot in Orlando metro. This is a sale leaseback investment. 100% NNN leased. NOI $150K/yr. $1.85M. 8.12% cap.
About The Properties
Transmercial is the only company in the US that offers this list of best properties between $950K to $30M in 50 states. These properties are selected from 300-400 daily listings from many commercial real estate companies, and various other sources. Each property has a brief description and a flyer. Please click here for selection criteria. Underlined names, if any, indicate safe hyperlinks that you can click for more info. For a full marketing brochure, please reply and specify the property number. Transmercial will guide you thru the whole acquisition process if needed. It will track all the issues via the “Due Diligence Summary” report until they are all resolved prior to closing.
Below are the most commonly used acronyms:
· AHI/MHI: Avg./Median Household Income. National average is about $55+K/yr.
· NOI: Net Operating Income. It’s the income after all expenses (prop taxes, ins., maintenance) paid.
· NNN: Triple net lease in which tenants pay taxes, insurance and maintenance expenses.
· NNN-: Triple net lease with landlord responsible for roof and structure. Used by Transmercial only.
https://transmercial.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/TransmercialHeader.jpg00Mariahttps://transmercial.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/TransmercialHeader.jpgMaria2023-07-13 21:26:152023-07-13 21:26:1510-19: DaVita, MOB’s, Rite Aid Pharmacy, VCA Animal Hospital, Family Dollar, Doctors of Optometry, Shopping Centers
Transmercial – Commercial Real Estate
1340 Tully Road, Suite 307, San Jose CA 95122-3055
Tel: (408) 288-5500
Fax: (408) 288-5533 [email protected]
M-F 8:30AM - 3:30PM PST
Sat.: by appointment
Our office is in the Tully Business Center on Tully Road.
(between Highway 101 and McLaughlin).
Click for Map