1. Neighborhood Center in Alpharetta, GA: 102,799 SF attractive retail plaza on over 12 ac lot in affluent Atlanta suburbs with an AHI of $151K/yr in a 3 mile ring. All units face major artery with over 50,000 VPD. 89% leased with excellent tenant mix including 36,000 SF Goodwill, Benjamin Moore, Alpharetta Pediatric and Family Dentistry, State Farm & Starbucks. NOI $1.081M/yr. $13.515M. 8% cap. Upside potential.
2. Retail Center in Round Lake, IL: 16,460 SF retail center built in 2005 on nearly 2 ac lot in high income Chicago MSA with an AHI of $98K/yr in a 3 mile ring. Located at a highly visible location with multiple points of ingress/egress. 88% leased to seven tenants. NOI $163K/yr. $1.922M. 8.51% cap.
3. Medical Building in Maumee, OH: 16,307 SF well maintained multitenant medical office building renovated in 2018 on 2.33 ac corner lot in Toledo suburbs. 100% leased to Toledo Sleep Disorders Center, Promedica Pharmacy Counter, Toledo Clinic and PCCS. NOI $227K/yr. $2.55M. 8.9% cap.
4. Professional Building in Prescott, AZ: 17,539 SF Class-B two story professional building on .79 ac lot. Adjacent to 206-bed Yavapai Regional Medical Center. 100% leased to professional, retail and medical tenants. NOI $235K/yr. $3.149M. 7.48% cap.
5. MOB in Phoenix, AZ: 5689 SF attractive medical office building constructed in 2008. 86% NNN leased to Desert West OBGYN & Peak Medical & Wellness Center. NOI $87K/yr. $1.35M. 6.5% cap.
6. Medical Condominium in Levittown, PA: 7,750 SF medical condominium completed in 1988 in high income Philadelphia metro with a MHI of $86K/yr in a 1 mile radius. 100% leased to Langhorne Physician Services, Quest Diagnostics and Hornbeck Chiropractic. NOI $140Kyr. $1.565M. 9% cap.
7. Strip Center in Apache Junction, AZ: 12,380 SF attractive retail center built in 2007 on 1.53 ac lot at a signalized intersection in fast growing Phoenix suburbs. Across from Walmart Supercenter. 100% leased. NOI $170K/yr. $2.434M. 7% cap.
8. Retail Center in Walla Walla, WA: 12,316 SF attractive retail center on .92 ac lot along busy retail artery. 96% NNN leased to Dollar Tree, Crave Nutrition and L-T Nails. NOI $100K/yr. $1.44M. 7% cap. Note: flyer not available, full brochure upon request.
9. MOB in Greeley, CO: 5,583 SF high quality construction medical building completed in 2003 on 2.27 ac lot in affluent Denver MSA with an AHI of $126K/yr. 100% leased to Hanger Clinic and Transitions Psychology Group. NOI $67K/yr. $982K. 7% cap. Note: flyer not available, full brochure upon request.
10. Anchored Shopping Center in Richardson, TX: 64,173 SF well maintained neighborhood center on 6.22 ac lot anchored by Fallas Paredes and Dollar General in fast growing and high income Dallas MSA with an AHI of $90K/yr in a 1 mile radius. Shadow anchored by Walmart Neighborhood Market and CVS Pharmacy. 93% leased to national and regional tenants including Metro PCS, Fred Loya Insurance and H&R Block. Actual NOI $626K/yr. $8.35M. 7.50% actual cap. Upside potential when fully leased. Note: flyer not available, full brochure upon request.
About The Properties
Transmercial is the only company in the US that offers this list of best properties between $950K to $30M in 50 states. These properties are selected from 300-400 daily listings from many commercial real estate companies, and various other sources. Each property has a brief description and a flyer. Please click here for selection criteria. Underlined names, if any, indicate safe hyperlinks that you can click for more info. For a full marketing brochure, please reply and specify the property number. Transmercial will guide you thru the whole acquisition process if needed. It will track all the issues via the “Due Diligence Summary” report until they are all resolved prior to closing.
Below are the most commonly used acronyms:
· AHI/MHI: Avg./Median Household Income. National average is about $55+K/yr.
· NOI: Net Operating Income. It’s the income after all expenses (prop taxes, ins., maintenance) paid.
· NNN: Triple net lease in which tenants pay taxes, insurance and maintenance expenses.
· NNN-: Triple net lease with landlord responsible for roof and structure. Used by Transmercial only.