|1. Neighborhood Center in Alpharetta, GA: 102,799 SF attractive retail plaza on over 12 ac lot in affluent Atlanta suburbs with an AHI of $151K/yr in a 3 mile ring. All units face major artery with over 50,000 VPD. 89% leased with excellent tenant mix including 36,000 SF Goodwill, Benjamin Moore, Alpharetta Pediatric and Family Dentistry, State Farm & Starbucks. NOI $1.081M/yr. $13.515M. 8% cap. Upside potential.
2. Retail Center in Round Lake, IL: 16,460 SF retail center built in 2005 on nearly 2 ac lot in high income Chicago MSA with an AHI of $98K/yr in a 3 mile ring. Located at a highly visible location with multiple points of ingress/egress. 88% leased to seven tenants. NOI $163K/yr. $1.922M. 8.51% cap.
3. Medical Building in Maumee, OH: 16,307 SF well maintained multitenant medical office building renovated in 2018 on 2.33 ac corner lot in Toledo suburbs. 100% leased to Toledo Sleep Disorders Center, Promedica Pharmacy Counter, Toledo Clinic and PCCS. NOI $227K/yr. $2.55M. 8.9% cap.
4. Professional Building in Prescott, AZ: 17,539 SF Class-B two story professional building on .79 ac lot. Adjacent to 206-bed Yavapai Regional Medical Center. 100% leased to professional, retail and medical tenants. NOI $235K/yr. $3.149M. 7.48% cap.
5. MOB in Phoenix, AZ: 5689 SF attractive medical office building constructed in 2008. 86% NNN leased to Desert West OBGYN & Peak Medical & Wellness Center. NOI $87K/yr. $1.35M. 6.5% cap.
6. Medical Condominium in Levittown, PA: 7,750 SF medical condominium completed in 1988 in high income Philadelphia metro with a MHI of $86K/yr in a 1 mile radius. 100% leased to Langhorne Physician Services, Quest Diagnostics and Hornbeck Chiropractic. NOI $140Kyr. $1.565M. 9% cap.
7. Strip Center in Apache Junction, AZ: 12,380 SF attractive retail center built in 2007 on 1.53 ac lot at a signalized intersection in fast growing Phoenix suburbs. Across from Walmart Supercenter. 100% leased. NOI $170K/yr. $2.434M. 7% cap.
8. Retail Center in Walla Walla, WA: 12,316 SF attractive retail center on .92 ac lot along busy retail artery. 96% NNN leased to Dollar Tree, Crave Nutrition and L-T Nails. NOI $100K/yr. $1.44M. 7% cap. Note: flyer not available, full brochure upon request.
9. MOB in Greeley, CO: 5,583 SF high quality construction medical building completed in 2003 on 2.27 ac lot in affluent Denver MSA with an AHI of $126K/yr. 100% leased to Hanger Clinic and Transitions Psychology Group. NOI $67K/yr. $982K. 7% cap. Note: flyer not available, full brochure upon request.
10. Anchored Shopping Center in Richardson, TX: 64,173 SF well maintained neighborhood center on 6.22 ac lot anchored by Fallas Paredes and Dollar General in fast growing and high income Dallas MSA with an AHI of $90K/yr in a 1 mile radius. Shadow anchored by Walmart Neighborhood Market and CVS Pharmacy. 93% leased to national and regional tenants including Metro PCS, Fred Loya Insurance and H&R Block. Actual NOI $626K/yr. $8.35M. 7.50% actual cap. Upside potential when fully leased. Note: flyer not available, full brochure upon request.