1. Strip Center in Duluth, GA: 16,340 SF attractive strip center built in 1997 on 1.70 ac lot in fast growing and high income Atlanta suburbs with an AHI of $129K/yr in a 1 mile radius. Shadow anchored by Target & The Home Depot. Across from whole Foods and Publix shopping center. 100% NNN leased to five tenants. NOI $196K/yr. Price reduced from $2.95M to $2.814M. 7% cap.
2. MOB in Tampa, FL: 4308 SF single tenant medical office building constructed in 2005 on .85 ac lot at a signalized corner location. 100% NNN leased to a Dermatologist. NOI $86K/yr. $1.148M. 7.50% cap.
3. Retail Center in Humble, TX: 28,820 SF L-shaped well maintained retail center on over 2 ac lot at a prime retail corridor (42,150 CPD) in fast growing Houston suburbs. Across from Deerboork Mall with 140+ stores. Close to I-69. 94% NNN lased with excellent tenant mix. NOI $407K/yr. $5.821M. 7% cap.
4. Outback Steakhouse in Lincoln, NE: 6134 SF well maintained steakhouse on .39 ac lot. Close to the University of Nebraska. and Gatewayll Mall. 100% NNN leased to a strong operator with over 1,000 locations. NOI $104K/yr. $1.674M. 6.25% cap.
5. Retail Building in Apache Junction, AZ: 59,409 SF attractive retail building renovated in 2018 on 7.53 ac lot in fast growing Phoenix MSA. Along main retail corridor with over 36,000 CPD. 100% NNN leased to Ross Dress for Less, Peddlers Mall and Goodwill. NOI $648K/yr. $8.645M. 7.50% cap.
6. Neighborhood Center in Houston, TX: 15,800 SF retail center built in 2007 on 1.42 ac lot. All units face main thoroughfare. 92% NNN leased to Careco Pharmacy, Enterprise, Smile Dental, HCA Houston Healthcare Cyfair Medical, Polish & Lash Salon, DeNiel Foot & Ankle and Sacred Leaf. Actual NOI $297K/yr. $4.103M. 7.25% actual cap. Upside potential.
7. Retail Center in Arlington, TX: 17,836 SF retail center built in 1996 on 1.43 ac outparcel to Kroger grocery in growing Fort Worth suburbs. 100% leased to seven tenants. NOI $236K/yr. $3M. 7.88% cap.
8. MOB in Roseville, CA: 4232 SF Class-B multitenant medical office building completed in 2005 on .61 ac lot in high income Pacer County with an AHI of $105K/yr. 100% leased to Monahan Vein Clinic and The Baby Connection, a fetal ultrasound company providing state-of-the-art 3D/4D and HDlive imaging. NOI $115K/yr. $1.65M. 7% cap.
9. MOB in Colorado Springs, CO: 7,785 SF Class-B consisting of 14-bed Detox Hospital/Residential Treatment Center completed in 2006 on 1.88 ac lot. 100% leased to a highly rated tenant. NOI $209K/yr with 2% annual rent increases. $2.75M. 7.62% cap.
10.Neighborhood Center in Victorville, CA: 102,947 SF well maintained shopping center on 10.6 ac corner lot along major artery with over 70,000 CPD. Shadow anchored by dd’s Discounts. 99% NNN leased with excellent tenant mix including; Dollar Tree, Goodwill, Aaron’s Rental and Leslie’s Poolmart among others. Actual NOI $1.337M/yr. $16.94M. 7.90% cap. Upside potential when fully leased. Note: flyer not available full brochure upon request.
About The Properties
Transmercial is the only company in the US that offers this list of best properties between $950K to $30M in 50 states. These properties are selected from 300-400 daily listings from many commercial real estate companies, and various other sources. Each property has a brief description and a flyer. Please click here for selection criteria. Underlined names, if any, indicate safe hyperlinks that you can click for more info. For a full marketing brochure, please reply and specify the property number. Transmercial will guide you thru the whole acquisition process if needed. It will track all the issues via the “Due Diligence Summary” report until they are all resolved prior to closing.
Below are the most commonly used acronyms:
· AHI: Avg. Household Income. National average is about $55+K/yr.
· NOI: Net Operating Income. It’s the income after all expenses (prop taxes, ins., maintenance) paid.
· NNN: Triple net lease in which tenants pay taxes, insurance and maintenance expenses.
· NNN-: Triple net lease with landlord responsible for roof and structure. Used by Transmercial only.