1. Meineke in Mobile, AL: 4,200 SF newly constructed car care center. Adjacent to Walmart Neighborhood Market. Close to University of South Alabama. New 10 year absolute NNN lease to a strong operator with over 900 locations. NOI $105K/yr with 1.5% annual rent increases. NOI $1.5M. 7% cap.
2. Walgreens in Kansas City, MO: 13,905 SF drive-thru drug store completed in 2000 on 1.50 ac lot at a hard corner location. Close to Blenheim Square Research Hospital. 25 years NNN- lease till 2024. NOI $250K/yr. $3.424M. 7.30% cap.
3. Medical Condo in Laurel, MD: 29,000 SF Class-B two-story medical condo building on over 1 ac corner lot in growing Washington MSA. 100% leased by Children’s National Medical Center. NOI $240K/yr. $2.5M. 9.60% cap.
4. Professional Building in Fort Worth, TX: 5,000 SF attractive two tenant professional building completed in 2007 on .42 ac lot in a fast growing area. Close to Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital, Baylor Scott & White All Saints Medical Center and John Peter Smith Hospital. Near I-35W/I-30. 100% leased to Preferred Imaging and Texan Allergy. NOI $123K/yr. $1.475M. 8.36% cap.
5. Neighborhood Center in Aurora, CO: 105,944 SF well maintained shopping center on 6.32 ac corner lot along major artery with over 46,000 CPD in growing Denver suburbs. 100% leased. NOI $856K/yr. $10.7M. 8% cap.
6. Strip Center in Perris, CA: 22,000 SF two-story retail center constructed in 2007 on 1.68 ac corner lot in growing Riverside County. 79% leased to multiple tenants. NOI $267K/yr. $4.4M. 6.07% cap.
7. Retail Center in Kissimmee, FL: 24,635 SF retail plaza built in 1998 on over 2 ac lot along six-lane Memorial Hwy with over 50,000 CPD in Orlando suburbs. Close to Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Disney Animal Kingdom, Magic Kingdom Park and SeaWorld Orlando. With easy access to I-4. 100% leased. NOI $434K/yr. $5.9M. 7.37% cap.
8. Walgreens in Tulsa, OK: 13,500 SF drive-thru pharmacy built in 1994 on nearly 1 ac lot at a signalized corner location. With multiple points of ingress/egress. 100% NNN- lease till 2024. NOI $200K/yr. $2.857M. 7% cap.
9. Shopping Center in Stone Mountain, GA: 63,650 SF shopping center built in 1994 on 9.88 ac lot anchored by 44,000 SF Food Depot and Family Dollar in growing Atlanta metro. 90% leased. NOI $351K/yr. $4.45M. 7.91% cap.
About The Properties
Transmercial is the only company in the US that offers this list of best properties between $950K to $30M in 50 states. These properties are selected from 300-400 daily listings from many commercial real estate companies, and various other sources. Each property has a brief description and a flyer. Please click here for selection criteria. Underlined names, if any, indicate safe hyperlinks that you can click for more info. For a full marketing brochure, please reply and specify the property number. Transmercial will guide you thru the whole acquisition process if needed. It will track all the issues via the “Due Diligence Summary” report until they are all resolved prior to closing.
Below are the most commonly used acronyms:
· AHI: Avg. Household Income. National average is about $55+K/yr.
· NOI: Net Operating Income. It’s the income after all expenses (prop taxes, ins., maintenance) paid.
· NNN: Triple net lease in which tenants pay taxes, insurance and maintenance expenses.
· NNN-: Triple net lease with landlord responsible for roof and structure. Used by Transmercial only.
https://transmercial.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/TransmercialHeader.jpg00Mariahttps://transmercial.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/TransmercialHeader.jpgMaria2019-07-08 20:23:572019-07-08 20:23:5706-03: Meineke Car Care Center, Walgreens, Professional Buildings, Retail Centers, MOB
Transmercial – Commercial Real Estate
1340 Tully Road, Suite 307, San Jose CA 95122-3055
Tel: (408) 288-5500
Fax: (408) 288-5533
M-F 8:30AM - 3:30PM PST
Sat.: by appointment
Our office is in the Tully Business Center on Tully Road.
(between Highway 101 and McLaughlin).
Click for Map