https://secureservercdn.net/184.108.40.206/6vz.f09.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/TransmercialHeader.jpg 0 0 davidvtran https://secureservercdn.net/220.127.116.11/6vz.f09.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/TransmercialHeader.jpg davidvtran2015-01-21 20:14:532015-05-19 20:15:1401-21: Winn Dixie, Shopping Centers, Retail Plaza, MOB
- Winn Dixie in North Fort Myers, FL: 46,295 SF free-standing Winn Dixie supermarkets along major retail corridor in Cape Corral suburbs. 100% NNN- corp lease with 5-yrs left to a private company with 688 stores. NOI $525K/yr. $6M. 8.75% cap.
- Retail Center in Mesa, AZ: 11,257 SF attractive retail center at a hard corner location in growing Phoenix suburbs. 100% NNN leased. NOI $181K/yr. $2.59M. 7.01% cap.
- MOB in Lee’s Summit, IL: 14,078 SF Class-B multitenant medical office building completed in 2006 in Kansas City MSA. Across from 171-bed Saint Luke’s East Hospital. With easy access to I-470. 100% leased to DaVita, Arms Dodge Nephrology, Amedisys and Ophthalmology Practice. NOI $243K/yr. $3.36M. 7.24% cap.
- Retail Plaza in Lawrenceville, GA: 38,800 SF consisting of two retail buildings constructed in 2009/2010 in fast growing Atlanta suburbs. All units face main corridor. Close to Gwinnett Medical Center and Hwy-316. Nearly fully leased to a diverse mix of local tenants. NOI $489K/yr. $6.1M. 8.02% cap.
- Retail Center in South El Monte, CA: 11,086 SF well maintained retail center at a signalized corner location in densely populated Los Angeles County. Easy access to Hwy-60. 100% NNN leased. NOI $280K/yr. $3.95M. 7.10% cap.
- Neighborhood Center in Atwater, CA: 109,698 SF shopping center renovated in 2007 on over 10 acres of land anchored by 87,888 SF K-Mart at a high traffic location in a growing city near Merced. 98% NNN leased with only two vacancies. NOI $709K/yr. $5.995M. 11.83% cap.
- Shopping Center in Sunrise, FL: 31,524 SF well maintained shopping center on 6.69 ac lot along busy artery in Fort Lauderdale suburbs. 93% leased. NOI $327K/yr. $3.8M. 8.63% cap.
- Retail Center in Las Vegas, NV: 11,288 SF attractive retail center built in 2005 at a corner location. Good demographics: 172% pop growth since 2000 and upper middle class area with an AHI of $70K/yr in a 3 mile ring. 100% leased. NOI $119K/yr. $1.49M. 8% cap.