https://transmercial.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/TransmercialHeader.jpg 0 0 davidvtran https://transmercial.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/TransmercialHeader.jpg davidvtran2015-02-16 15:46:182015-06-18 15:46:3902-16: Rib Crib, Rite Aid, MOB, Mixed-Use, Retail Centers
- MOB in Elmhurst, IL: 6780 SF well maintained medical office building constructed in 1998 on .40 ac lot in affluent Chicago suburbs with an AHI of $119K/yr in 1 mile. New 10-yrs NNN- corp lease with over 9-yrs left to Elmhurst Memorial Healthcare, one of the largest integrated health systems with 50 locations. NOI $132K/yr with 2.5% annual rent bumps after 2nd yr. $2.035M. 6.5% cap.
- Retail Center in West Palm Beach, FL: 12,460 SF well maintained retail center on .52 ac lot along main corridor. 100% leased to Vapor and Tobacco Shop, Tattoo Parlor and Bedding Store. NOI $107K/yr. $1.599M. 6.70% cap.
- Mixed-use in Cincinnati, OH: 25,600 SF Class-A office/retail building constructed in 2006 on 3.56 ac lot in growing and upper middle class area with an AHI of $80K/yr in 3 miles. Excellent tenant mix: medical, office and retail. Close to I-74/275. 86% NNN leased seven tenants. Actual NOI $295K/yr. $3.4M. 8.70% cap.
- Retail Center in Austin, TX: 11,154 SF well maintained retail center on .87 ac lot in a growing area. Close to Northcross Mall. 100% leased with mostly long-term tenants. NOI $157K/yr. $2.25M. 7% cap.
- Retail Center in Cumming, GA: 13,500 SF attractive retail center built in 2008 on 1.70 ac lot in booming (1,078% pop growth since 2000) and affluent (AHI $135K/yr in 1 mile) Atlanta suburbs. 76% leased. NOI $150K/yr. $1.795M. 8.36% cap.
- Strip Center in Littleton, CO: 10,000 SF strip center constructed in 2004 on 1.40 ac lot along busy retail corridor in affluent (AHI $108K/yr) Denver suburbs. On an off/on ramp to Hwy-470. 100% NNN leased to five tenants. NOI $208K/yr. $3.05M. 6.85% cap.
- Rib Crib in Norman, OK: 4480 SF Rib Crib Restaurant built in 2001 on 1 ac outlot to Regal Cinemas in upper middle-class area. Across from University Town Center anchored by T.J. Maxx ant Target. Close to Sooner Mall and with easy access to I-35. 15-yrs absolute NNN lease with 6-yrs left. NOI $123K/yr with 5% rent bumps every 5-yrs. $1.595M. 7.75% cap.
- Rite Aid in Greenville, SC: 13,813 SF well maintained Rite Aid Pharmacy on 2 ac lot in growing and high income (AHI $80K/yr) area. Across from Walmart, Kohl’s and Sam’s Club. Near I-385. 20-yrs absolute NNN lease with 8+-yrs left. NOI $326K/yr. $4.84M. 6.75% cap.
- MOB in El Paso, TX: 52,000 SF multi-tenant 4-story medical office building completed in 1995 on 1.11 ac lot across from Del Sol Hospital. Frontage on I-10. NNN leased to multiple tenants. NOI $679K/yr. $8M. 8.49% cap.
- Shopping Center in Hesperia, CA: 29,962 SF attractive shopping center built in 2007 on 3.21 ac lot along main corridor in fast growing San Bernardino County. Major tenants include: 99 Cents Store, US Bank, Taco Bell and AT&T. 98% NNN leased. 6.74% cap. NOI & price N/A.
(c) Transmercial 2015